Now, That’s More Like It
Thursday March 02nd 2006,
Filed under: Newest Latest,Steady Bootleggin'

While I certainly had some reservations about an album from GFK and Zev, this new leak is renewing my enthusiasm for the project.

Ghostface Killah & MF Doom - Angels

Rejected album titles for this album (so far):

Face/Off
The Masked Avengers
Ghosts of Doom
Doomface
Ghostdoom
We Got The Internet Goin’ Nuts Pt. 2
Backpacker’s Wet Dream
Metal Iron Dudes
Comic Books R Cool
Men Of Steel
(nullus)

Am I the only one who doesn’t feel MF Doom’s flow? He sounds like a wack Erick Sermon. I guess I just don’t get the whole Doom thing.

Comment by Manuel 03.02.06 @

//Backpacker’s Wet Dream

Lol! So true. Hvaing said that I can’t wait for this joint to drop.

Comment by Propaganda Life 03.03.06 @

doomface!

Comment by Bumpy Johnson 03.03.06 @

If they can do the whole album like this one, then it’s going up there with the Best Of what each guy has already done.

and

They should call it “MetalGhostFaceDoomKillah”

Comment by Kevin 03.04.06 @

that shit is one haunting track, ghost and metal fangaz comes through pretty strong in my opinion, i don’t know about doom bein a wack erick sermon though, more like erick sermon is a wack doom with weaker lyrics and flow, anyhow like i told robbie last time “i guess we’ll just have to see the fate which unfolds for Doom, and which of y’all will get to eat your words,” but on the reals good lookin’ out on this leaked track, puttin mad flavor in my ear like craig mack, peace be unto unkut

Comment by gstatty 03.04.06 @

they should call it “Illmatic”

Comment by BR 03.04.06 @

I really don’t think so. If you don’t get the doom thing then have a look at MF Doom’s life story and the comic book character Dr. Doom’s life story.

Comment by Lyall 03.05.06 @

Ironman + Metal Fingers = Metallurgists?

Comment by Joey 03.06.06 @

I heard they were calling it Faces Of Doom awhile back. Which is actually a pretty slick name.

Comment by Big Walt 03.07.06 @

I guess you don’t…a wack Erick Sermon?…that is pricless Doom sounds NOTHING like E Double, perhaps you should go back too your KMD albums and do some homework.

Comment by Jaz 03.10.06 @

FaceMask

Comment by Coop 03.15.06 @

GF DOOM. That should be the album name. The cover should be Ghostface in a gold-plated Doom mask.

Comment by negromaticus 03.31.06 @

[...] Now, That’s More Like It Archives April 2006 March 2006 February 2006 January 2006 December 2005 November 2005 October 2005 September 2005 August 2005 July 2005 June 2005 May 2005 April 2005 March 2005 February 2005 January 2005 December 2004 November 2004 October 2004 August 2004 June 2004 February 2004 Writers [...]

Pingback by unkut.com - A Tribute To Ignorance (Remix) 04.26.06 @

Can you fix the link, please. Thanks in advance!

Comment by Sun|Rah 04.27.06 @

^ Done.

Comment by Robbie 04.27.06 @

the name of the album is guna be swift/changeable 4 all u who don’t no… and any1 who doesnt get the doom thing has to be retarded …

Comment by de nyc one 06.11.06 @

I thought old KMD dude sounds the way he does as he’s suffering from some throat disorder due to an accident or smoking or an unfortunate incident with a toothbrush… Maybe it’s just a publicity stunt like Nely and his retarded bandaid.

In any case, he was a bit of an acquired taste for me at first, but now it sounds real slick to me like some old blues shit.

Comment by Sushi K 10.11.06 @

Not that it matters, but my vote goes to Metallurgy, though Swift and Changeable will work.

Comment by Sushi K 10.11.06 @