Tame One & DJ Crucial Interviews
Monday June 19th 2006,
Filed under: Interviews,Steady Bootleggin',Video Clips

Two of my latest interviews from issue #52 of Modern Fix:

Tame One (ex-Artifacts)

DJ Crucial (worked on the new MF Grimm triple album)

Some Artifacts action:

Artifacts featuring Busta Rhymes - C’Mon Wit Da Git Down (Buckwild Remix) [12 inch, Big Beat, 1994]

Artifacts - “Wrong Side of the Tracks” video:

Extra Viewing:

Artifacts - C’Mon Wit Da Git Down (LP version video)

Artifacts - The Ultimate (video)

So I get the feeling from your interview that there’s no chance of El and Tame hooking back up any time soon? Damn. I haven’t heard too much of their solo stuff, but I still play That’s Them every now and then.

Comment by fresh 06.20.06 @

when rappers attack was pretty dope, definitely worth checking out

Comment by spotrusherz 06.21.06 @

“wrong side of the tracks” is such a great song. didn’t even know they had a video for it.

Comment by hugo in montreal 06.21.06 @

Nice work Robbie. Never seen the “Wrong Side of the Tracks’ vid before. Ahh, the days of smoking weed and writing graffiti. Having to grow into a responsible citizen sucks.

Comment by End Level Boss 06.21.06 @

I like the dj crucial interview, I kinda want to slap myself for not being aware of his existence before… really looking forward to hear american hunger btw!

Comment by Double R 06.27.06 @

Tame & El need to man up,and put their differences aside and work on a new album. Leting the ‘Artifacts’ brand die is not a smart move.

Comment by clerence 06.28.06 @

I am certain that there will never be another Artifacts record… I remember they had internal issues already when they toured in conjunction with the release of “that’s them”, mainly due to Tame’s grave drug problems (according to the rumours). But you never know, I guess…

Comment by Double R 06.28.06 @

Comment by cito 07.18.06 @

The links for The Ultimate and C’mon Wit da Git Down are switched. FYI

Comment by Watson 07.19.06 @

“tame is working on a project with the dusted dons called slow suicide stimulus. check it.”

Guess you didn’t bother reading the interview – that’s the first thing we talked about.

“The links for The Ultimate and C’mon Wit da Git Down are switched”

Thanks, just fixed that.

Comment by Robbie 07.19.06 @

Slow Suicide Stimulus is one of the best albums of the year!!!
Kudos fellas amd thank u

Comment by LeakGeek 08.03.06 @

If you haven’t heard Tame’s solo LP’s, “When Rappers Attack” “Slow Suicide” “Spazmatic” “Waterworld” “Crazee” “Doin’ Me” “Eastern Conference All Stars” and his guest shots on compilations “Hip Hop For Respect (A Tree Never Grown)” “The Best Damn Rap Show (Fighter Pilots)” Go to his website and give a listen and hit him up. Vocal Variety Versatility

Comment by Ma "D" 08.04.06 @