Filed under: Announcements,Not Your Average,Steady Bootleggin'
Written by: Robbie Ettelson
Before he was hangin’ with Ron Jeremy, DJ Polo was pushing this personalized Benz around the “Streets of New York”.
So I finally took the plunge and upgraded to WordPress 2. If you don’t run your own blog, that’s pretty meaningless but for those who do it’s worth the jump just for the built-in spam killer. It also enabled me to get some poll action going, following the overwhelming response to the Weed Carrier Awards (over 13,000 votes cast so far). While I anticipate the response to this poll will be closer to 13, I thought since a lot of you were kind enough to pay for our hosting, the least we could do is to try and improve the Tribute. Any suggestions or ideas not covered can be added in the comments section.
What new features would you like to see?
- Competitions (35%, 28 Votes)
- Message Board (24%, 19 Votes)
- Hardcore Porn (23%, 18 Votes)
- More Polls (13%, 10 Votes)
- Softcore Porn (6%, 5 Votes)
Total Voters: 80
What would you like to see less of?
- New songs from washed-up rappers (46%, 33 Votes)
- Weed Carrier stuff (37%, 26 Votes)
- Reviews (8%, 6 Votes)
- Editorials / opinion pieces (8%, 6 Votes)
Total Voters: 71
What would you like to see more of?
- Steady Bootleggin' (38%, 29 Votes)
- Forgotten Beefs (26%, 20 Votes)
- Magazine Vault (16%, 12 Votes)
- Interviews (12%, 9 Votes)
- Reviews (9%, 7 Votes)
Total Voters: 77
Which era should be covered more?
- 90's rap (54%, 45 Votes)
- 80's rap (42%, 35 Votes)
- 2000 onwards (4%, 3 Votes)
Total Voters: 83
What should be the next Special when the Flavor Unit thing eventually finishes?
- The Bronx Is Back (22%, 20 Votes)
- The Bridge - Kings of Anti-Social Rap (21%, 19 Votes)
- The Golden Era of Rap-A-Lot (20%, 18 Votes)
- LA Rap That Doesn't Suck (20%, 18 Votes)
- Philly Special (17%, 15 Votes)
Total Voters: 90
11 Comments so far
Leave a comment
Leave a comment
Line and paragraph breaks automatic, e-mail address never displayed, HTML allowed:
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>