The Real Milano – Reppin’ For The Slums
Thursday November 09th 2006,
Filed under: Freestyles,Steady Bootleggin'

Here’s some Milano joints to follow-up that post from the other day. “Show ‘Em Freestyle” is an ill bio running down Milano’s moves in the rap game, while his classic tag-team with Pun, “Where You At?” dropped on the DITC album. “Deal With The Feeling” is arrogant nonchalance over a slick Show composition, while “Done In Vein” is a Lord Finesse-blessed piece on some “can’t hold me back” shit. Keep your eyes peeled for the much-delayed Boulevard Author album on Beatdown.

Milano - Show ‘Em Freestyle

Big Pun & Milano - Where Ya At? [DITC‘s Worldwide, Tommy Boy, 2000]

Milano - Deal With The Feeling [twelve inch, DITC/Fat Beats, 2000]

Milano - Done In Vein [Show‘s Street Talk, Lumberjack, 2005]

Milano - Warrior’s Drum [Spanish Harlem mixtape]

The link for Warrior’s Drum doesn’t work.

Oh yeah…FIRST!

Comment by Ross 11.09.06 @

Yo, is that pic from a 12″ that he has out? I looked for this dude on Fat Beats but there was no material.

Comment by ENGINEER 11.09.06 @

“Warrior’s Drum” fixed.

The record in the picture is a few years old now, but you should be able to track it down somewhere else.

Comment by Robbie 11.09.06 @

Milano is my shit! I’ve been waitin on this dude since “Rep For the Slums.” Great post

Comment by Rap Jack Bauer 11.11.06 @

ive always liked milano, just the way he raps, my favorite tracks are where ya at, dealing with a feeling and done in vain, also my favorite track from is rep for the slums, that beat is so bananas, peace.

Comment by qnzgrimiest 11.11.06 @

I’m a huge fan…Where Ya At (the Premo remix) with Pun is dope as fuck, and dude’s flow is on some next shit.

One of my favourite tracks is That’s Milano…which is fuckin bangin…I heard the album has production from T Ray, Agallah, Showbiz, P Money, etc…if thats the case…Constantine cant lose.

He’s like a mixture of Raekwon, Nas and Rakim…smooth, dope flows yet…unique..ala Rae…and dudes whole steez is THAT sick.

Milano’s the future, I been sayin this for years.

Comment by AFFECKS 11.14.06 @

“deal with a feeling” is as real as it fuckin’ gets…

Comment by neil nice 11.14.06 @

Milano’s Spanish Harlem mixtape(CD?) is so hard to find, anybody have info on this, I’m trying to get a copy somehow.

Comment by Keir 11.15.06 @

Where Ya At (the Premo remix) with Pun

yo FEX where can I hear this @???

Comment by Tired & Broke 11.15.06 @