Trag, Kane and Biz – In Control Freestyle

All you need to know is…Kane kilt it.

codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=7,0,0,0" width="200" height="20" id="dewplayer" align="middle">

Tragedy, Big Daddy Kane and Biz Markie - In Control Freestyle

Good Looking! Memories!!
And that’s why Kane is still recognized as one of the best. The voice, the lyrics, and the flow . . . Kane had it!

Comment by Vee 05.08.07 @

I like all the in control freestyles that have been released. Hopefully, Kane can get a re-issue of his first 2 albums. So when can we expect a Kane special? Love the Flights from the same era. I had the white and blue ones.

Comment by turtle 05.11.07 @

that reverb got on my tits…

I’ll have to revisit this one day and I’m sure it’ll make sense

Comment by the average man 05.11.07 @

this shit is off the chain… the reverb is dope, this needs to get released!

anyone heard that unreleased Kane track from ’87 over at Stretch’s blog??

Comment by Rare Dave 05.12.07 @

Yeah the Kane track is a stonker..someone been holdin that track 20+ years?! mental!. It sounds like a G.Rap beat thinkin ‘Rikers Island’- what a jewell. Thanks Stretch!!

Comment by P.M.ES 05.12.07 @

“the reverb is dope, this needs to get released”

I forgot to mention that I got it off the recently released Nature Sounds re-issue CD of the first two Trag albums.

The Kane song from Stretch’s site is effin’ awesome.

Comment by Robbie 05.12.07 @

Yeah I forewarned all u guys about that birthday tape…Too bad alot of groups were left off.Thats how that birthday was. be cool every bodyyyy

Comment by MERCILESZ 05.16.07 @

this site is the shit for old schoolers and all of hip-hop, god bless yall, word up!

Comment by anthony 06.07.07 @

link is dead bro, could u plz re-up?

Comment by genetix 03.02.08 @