Gutter Butters
Wednesday July 11th 2007,
Filed under: Bronx Bombers,Tragedy Special,Video Clips

More videos….a few of them from the Grim Team CD (I know I’m kinda sweating that shit but I can’t front on the line-up of hardcore New Yorkers on there), plus a welcome appearance from the Trag Invasion and Erick Sermon‘s surprising return to form on Rap City for the two of you that haven’t seen it yet.

Raze “Livin’ It” video:

Hell Razah feat. Timbo King, Tragedy Khadafi & R.A. The Rugged Man – “Renaissance” video:

Grim Team feat. Milano “Somewhere Different” short video:

Grim Team feat. Twin Gambino “Hood’s Diary” video:

Big Shug “Play It” video (one of those shitty auto-play things so I didn’t embed it)

Bonus – EPMD on Rap City:

yo e was on fire!!!

i always liked him, and while i’m not familiar with the entire epmd catlouge, i NEVER heard him come with lines like that!

Comment by jimmy starburst 07.11.07 @

Erick ripped it! New schoolers take heed, old school is back with speed

Comment by Lee Robinson 07.12.07 @

I recorded that Throwback Thursday with EPMD to DVD. Anyone notice Skoob from Das Efx? And how he didn’t say anything? And how he was doing sign language?

Comment by Mike G 07.12.07 @

The new Grim Team album is sick.
I’m sick of faggots dismissing the shit, in favour of the latest T.I. or whatever the fuck else album is dropping.
MILANO = Da God

Comment by AFFECKS 07.15.07 @

Sounds like “Business as Usual” for E, which is fuckin how it should be. I’m a young cat and a lotta my peers don’t even know shit used to get flipped like that

Comment by Audio Agent 07.17.07 @

im suprised big shugs dropping another albumn so soon, i liked his last, and i cop anything preemo affiliated, but his raps are so basic. He gets outshined by every guest he has on it. That new joint sounds crazy though, so does the poet/nygz track in teh “new screw” post. Seems premiers hitting his stride again, not that his rough patches are really that rough.

Def gotta get Grim team, sounds sick, at this rate the entire albumn will be posted up here anyway!

Comment by gex 07.17.07 @

yeah,that grim team cd is fire,we need more!!!!

Comment by harvey 07.18.07 @