New NYOIL Clip
Tuesday July 24th 2007,
Filed under: Promos & Exclusives,Video Clips

This reminds me, I’ve been meaning to review the album for the last month or so….

N .Y Oil ………N.Y. is Kool Kim from the U.M.C’s ………..It’s cool to see him rhyming again, but his boy from the U.M.C’s{Hass G} is making beats for Fifty Cent { Magic Stick}….Whatever ……….Yo it seems as if Kim can still finesse that mic…….This video wasn’t shabby either….Atleast it made a statement…..Keep it poppin Kim..Also thank you Robbie for supplying nonstop flavor to digest…….Everything on this site has been wild, everything except when you tried to front on Run D.M.C………Anyway best site on the net Robbie ,keep up the good work………..

Comment by shamz 07.24.07 @

It’s always sad for me to see”some”of the vets try attempts like this project,now in fairness,I’ve only heard one track,but…I’m less than impressed,I own”Fruits of Nature”sometimes with some of these…you just have to let go,I’m not feeling this cut.-Roger Jones

Comment by Roger Jones 07.24.07 @

DAMN, thats kool kim? guess kool kim is still killin it, more than ever.

Comment by BR 07.24.07 @

NY OIL is Kool Kim from the UMC’s? Damn! That’s nuts. Anyway, NYOIL is great! I just peeped his joint ‘You’re A Queen’ which I liked and I loved the “Lynched” track. This new track was alright, but I have high hopes for the album. Lyrically, this dude is on point.

Comment by Brock 07.24.07 @

ha if that is Kool Kim you must have known Rob. Its a good song. Who’s doing the beats for him?

Comment by gex 07.24.07 @

from the introspeech i could tell
that dude’s kool kim. but never from
his raps. they very nice though.
his moves are funky. look like he’s
poplockin. anyway. dope track.

Comment by swordfish 07.25.07 @

UMC’S ARE DEF IN MY TOP 30FAVORITE…I BANG FRUITS OF NATURE ALL THE TIME..DIDNT GET INTO UNLEASHED TOO MUCH..BUT IF I FIND IT AGAIN I WILL COP IT…YEAH KIM KEEP IT UP!! THAT TRACK “…GET LYNCHED” ALL MAKES SENSE THAT IT WAS HIM ESPECIALLY AFTER READING THE “HIP HOP SUCKS BECAUSE OF YOU” ARTICLE

…DAMN AND I TOLD KRIS I SKIPPED MAD SCHOOL BECAUSE OF HIM AND HE SAID “GOOD LOOKIN” LOL

THANKS UNKUT FOR MAKING ME LAUGH AT HIP HOP AGAIN!!

Comment by CZAR NICHOLAS 07.25.07 @

Wow, Kool Kim is NY Oil! Nice beats, nice rhymes, nice, nice, nice!

Comment by End Level Boss 07.26.07 @

“Who’s doing the beats for him?”

A bunch of guy’s I’ve never heard of. There’s some good ones on the album though.

Comment by Robbie 07.27.07 @

I’ll buy his lp because I like his message. Hope he does well. Lyrics were nice.

Comment by silent minority 08.21.07 @