The Saga Continues
Thursday August 30th 2007,
Filed under: Announcements,Features,Interviews,Not Your Average,Steady Bootleggin'

In case you missed it, the shit hit the fan in the comments section of the T-Ray article. Mike Heron responded to Todd, and T-Ray answered, which led to Mike offering to meet up in person and talk things over while he was in LA. Hopefully this all gets sorted out without anybody losing any teeth. It’s a pity that these old wounds had to be re-opened, but hopefully it’ll get worked out. I’ve also been put in contact with V.I.C to get his side of the story, which seems fair all things considered.

In other news, the interviews have been have been non-stop here at the Unkut Dot Com HQ. Over the past two weeks, I’ve been built with Big Daddy Kane, Percee-P and Kurious Jorge. The Skinny Boys feature will be ready for next week, and the Kane should drop the week after that. There’s also a few others on the cards, but I won’t mention them until they’re in the can.

Elsewhere, Fat Lace magazine returns, in blog form. It also seems to be part of the Rawkus network, which has either bought or partnered-up with a few other rap blogs (including one that seems to be the biggest chomp of Nah Right evah). Anyway, I for one am glad to see “Crap Graff” back in effect.

Brand Nubian - “Brand Nu Hustle”

keep rockin it dude. I love this blog (no homo) lol

Comment by wax 08.30.07 @

Word shnitzle son, this is by far the best blog of all the blogs in the blog world!!! Keep doing your thing cuzo and let the chompers chomp.

Comment by DF MALO 08.30.07 @

Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome

Comment by SB 08.30.07 @

Robbie!!!! raw acapella blended with half steppin remix?!!??!!? i hope that was sarcasm my good man. =(
listen again… not by a long shot.
remember.. the raw acpella had 808s and sleigh bells.

Comment by JBTV 08.31.07 @

Keep on keeping on.

Comment by turtle 08.31.07 @

i dunno if you already did your interview with percee p, but, if you haven’t yet, please ask him about those trashed reels from the t-ray interview, i would hope that he actually swooped em up and they were never treated like garbage

Comment by gstatty 08.31.07 @

Don Kinging this shit, Robbie.

If someone had’ve told me that Mike Heron would’ve been involved in a blog comments section war with T-Ray on the internet 5 years again i’d have eaten my hat in disbelief, especially since i didn’t know what a blog was at the time.

Sometimes the rap game remind me of the wrestlin’ game as Nas nearly once said, so i can’t wait until A Kid Called Roots comes out from underneath the ring when the ref isn’t looking and knocks T-Ray out with a chair shot.

Comment by Brian Beck From Wisconsin 09.01.07 @

The realest thing going right now.
respect.
word.

Comment by jowhite 09.03.07 @

still not working

Comment by Big B Texas 09.08.07 @

Robbie, just wondering when is the Percee P interview coming?

Comment by Kevin 09.14.07 @

I did it for Vapors magazine, so I’ll wait until that drops before posting the full version here.

Comment by Robbie 09.14.07 @