Smiley The Ghetto Child – “Busted” Video
Friday September 28th 2007,
Filed under: Bronx Bombers,Video Clips

Latest video from the Grim Team‘s Once Upon A Time In America – The Prequel CD.

That’s what you call “a good look.”
How long is Smiley’s discography?
Wasn’t he supposed to have a whole album by Premier or sumfin?

Comment by Grand Invincible 09.28.07 @

smiley’s working on his album right now,feat prod from showbiz,pete rock,lord finesse,dj premier,chaze..

Comment by CHAZE 09.28.07 @

I’ve said it before – nuff respect for the Unkut blog alone Robbie. This is one of the few places where every post represents the essence of this culture and music and same with the music and videos posted. Peace.

Comment by Ollie 09.29.07 @

How was Smiley’s first album? His guest shot on The Ownerz was one of the best things on it. But for some reason I never checked his solo. Trivia fact: Smiley ghost wrote Chi Ali’s album! (if I remember correctly?)

Comment by Finally 09.30.07 @

I’ve got quite a few tracks by him but never checked out his album, to be honest, I didn’t even know he’d dropped an album.

Comment by silent minority 09.30.07 @

The albumn is more like a mix tape. “The antidote” Has a premier beat and i think a buckwild or showbiz beat but alot of teh production isnt amazing. Good listen anyways. Should be a classic with that list of producers^^^^ though.

Comment by geks 09.30.07 @

I really liked his little interlude on The Ownerz, but he clearly doesn’t have the talent to carry a full album or even a full song. A little better than Big Shug though. Well, maybe not.

Comment by Tray 10.01.07 @

I found the “Antidote” to be an excellent listen. Smiley can hold it down with those ghetto tales, the beats weren’t that bad…tho’ the Premo & Show joints were the highlights. The banger with W.C. is heavy G’ shiz..Wild like the pitty on the cover!

Comment by Lenny Dunn 10.07.07 @