New Show & AG – Running Man
Wednesday October 03rd 2007,
Filed under: Bronx Bombers,Newest Latest,Promos & Exclusives,Steady Bootleggin'

Bronx keeps creating it. The Show & A Experience is due in a month, so I might have to drop my interview with the man behind the boards in a minute.

Until then, cop this new burner from the dopest duo…

Show & AG - “Running Man”

Damn…i can’t wait for this shit, and I can’t wait to read the interview Robbie.

I been bumpin the shit out of this track, as well as Listen and Business As Usual.

Production is minimal, yet dope…I like it.

Show & A…greatest duo…EVER

Comment by AFFEX 10.03.07 @

Nice to hear Show & A back together again. Sounds better than that Street Talk stuff, but still not dirty enough. Robbie, drop that interview!

Comment by Eons 10.03.07 @

good stuff

Comment by MERCILESZ 10.03.07 @

Sounds ok. Get Dirty Radio was woefully bad.

Comment by End Level Boss 10.03.07 @

get dirty radio was dope as fuck, AG + stones throw production, you can’t go wrong. the only throwaway track was the one with “lil roze” or whatever.

Comment by chris 10.03.07 @

I like the beat but AG sounds a little narcoleptic. Actually, a lot narcoleptic. And someone needs to catch him up with the NBA, Stojakovic can’t shoot anymore. Nothing worse than an out-of-date sports reference.

Comment by Tray 10.03.07 @

This is dope and Tray, we don’t know when AG wrote those lyrics AFFEX what’s good B?, I agree with you on the minimal tip, there were some great tracks on Get Dirty radio, I felt that Oh No and Andre worked the best, good to see the Bronx Bombers still doing it.

Comment by Jaz 10.04.07 @

Judgin from the tracks I’ve heard so far this is gonna be a dissapointment just like Street Talk & Get Dirty Radio. They need to bring that grimey shit back like The FP’s are doin. Take It Back… And fuck whoever says that shit is too old school or too 90’s Fuck Y’all, Real Authentic Real Shit!!!!

Comment by Andyman187 10.04.07 @

Feeling this – looking forward to the LP.

Drop that shit Robbie!

Peace,

Dan

Comment by Dan Love 10.04.07 @

I have heard some of the tracks that are “alleged” to be from the forth coming album; most of the joints I’ve heard were classic Show and A. I’m lookin forward to the release and nuff respect to Unkut, ya’ll are second to none!!!

Comment by Bronxbred 10.04.07 @

not what quite what i expected, but not bad.

Comment by P.M.ES 10.05.07 @

“They need to bring that grimey shit back like The FP’s are doin. Take It Back…”

Wuuuurd… If it aint broke, fucking break it

Comment by the average man 10.05.07 @

i cant wait for LP
HIP HOP LIVES AND NEVER DIE !!!
best example and not only one

Comment by MrMellow 10.07.07 @

Great track!
You always keep it real.
Big up’s from Warsaw!
Peace!

Comment by RiskiD 10.07.07 @

Show & AG are BACK!

Just dirty enough…

Definitely digging this. Would be great to hear some cat get busy cutting that up at the end.

Comment by staybent 10.11.07 @

…straight boring, i agree with a few others above, bring back the heavy, original showbiz sound that cant be touched. I understand people move on but this will finally kill off the original old school fans if the whole lp is like this.. my opinion.peace.

Comment by drkrome 10.14.07 @

I’ve run this joint back a good 20 times… each and every time I hit this page. Refreshing.

Comment by BoChosen 10.30.07 @

new showbiz ag (7 tracks)

Comment by Fritz 11.02.07 @

man if they they cannot clear samples in the USA ,..get the fuck out and make it in fucking europe samples some shit ,…sell it outside,..because the USA industry is killing this hip hop shit,…everyone wants a piece of this shit that is making this shit so hard to bring back,…but I hope biz and ag can do that classic shit again,…

Comment by dzmplz 11.02.07 @

BIGG CHOON.. IM AT A COLLAGE IN BRISTOL, UK, AND IM LOOKING FOR WORK EXPERIENCE I GOT NUFF LUV FOR AMERICAN HIP HOP, AND WOULD LOVE TO DO SOME WORK WITH YOU.. IF YOUR FEELING MY SHIZZLE THEN PLEASE HIT ME UP ON MYSPACE, I VE GIVEN IT TO U IN THE URL.. CHEERS AND NUFF LUV FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE OCEAN!!!!

Comment by BLENS-PRODUCTIONS 11.15.07 @