Sometimes The Print Game Is Like The Crack Game…
Tuesday November 27th 2007,
Filed under: Announcements,Magazine Vaults,Not Your Average,Print Work

…only you don’t get rich off of it. Still, for those of you sick of straining your eyes reading shit off a screen, you can get some Unkut print action from:

Hip Hop Connection (UK), who ran my Hydra Entertainment feature in the new issue.

Superfly (Italy), who just printed an Italian translation of my KRS-One interview.

Vapors (L.A.) included my Percee-P and Keith Murray pieces.

Finally, the new Acclaim (Australia) houses my articles about Joell Ortiz and the RDC crew.

Not that any of this means that we’ll be taking shorts around here. Coming up on Unkut Dot Com this week: Royal Flush vinyl special and an interview with Kwest Tha Madd Ladd.

You ever sleep Robbie? Good work, saw the piece over here in HHC…

Comment by Disorda 11.27.07 @

Good work Robbie, I’m gonna check for HHC after work today.

Looking forward to the Kwest interview.

Peace,

Dan

Comment by Dan Love 11.28.07 @

Good ish Robbie….

Keep the workrate/quality up!

Estee Rut

Comment by Brad Strut 11.28.07 @

I’ve just re-discovered Kwest. I remember hearing about him back when his album dropped but never really heard it. I recently came across his album and at first I hated it–but now I think it’s some kind of baby mama masterpiece. EVERY SINGLE SONG is about pussy. EVERY SINGLE ONE! (I think there might actually be one exception out of the 15 or so tracks) The man is dedicated. He must have 15 kids by now.

Comment by Finally 11.28.07 @

Yeah, i saw this and was like “oh shit, Robbie be creepin’”.

They should serialize my Unkut comment section tete-et-tete with Neil Nice and those other annoying post-Wu-Tang backpackers from a couple of years back too.

Comment by brian beck from wisconsin 11.28.07 @

Really looking forward to that Kwest interview. Dude is in my “top five rappers that don’t make anyone’s top five rappers but really ought to make at least a few people’s top five rappers lists” list.
Hope we get to hear that second album he had in the can in 98.

Comment by bse 11.29.07 @