AJ Rok from JVC Force Launches Radio Show
Tuesday December 18th 2007,
Filed under: Announcements,Radio Interviews,Strong Island

AJ Rok was the first dude I interviewed for Unkut Dot Com, and back in 2005 he mentioned his Heavy Rotation Magazine Radio project which he was developing. The show officially launched a couple of weeks ago, but if haven’t caught it yet I recommend you check out the latest episode featuring MC Shan. Magazine fiends might remember some of the great work AJ Woodson did for On The Go on the interview tip, so you know dude knows his stuff.

Heavy Rotation @ MySpace

Nice one.looking forward to the 29th Dec for the JVC Force special.

Comment by P.M.ES 12.19.07 @

JVC Force reunion special? I’m there!

Comment by End Level Boss 12.20.07 @

Not only a reunion, but they promise to play never before heard tracks from their unreleased third album. =)

Comment by Werner von Wallenrod 12.20.07 @

thanx for the love
and keep doin da damm thing my dude
-AJ (AJRok) Woodson

Comment by AJ WOODSON 12.21.07 @

I love these acapella drops from that extended version of Strong Island.

“Potent like a dime, not a five or a trey, you’re commercial, I’m imported, under me you will stay.”

“Don’t try to play, you didn’t know that I knew, I had to renovate my thang for duck suckas like you.”

Nice velocity AJ, and also big ups to the rest of the F.O.R.C.E.!!

Comment by Murgatroid 12.21.07 @

yes I finally posted a major portion of the JVC FORCE reunion show
of HEAVY ROTATION MAGAZINE RADIO on THE BEST JAMS
http://www.heavyrotationmag.podcastpeople.com/posts/18564 part 1
http://www.heavyrotationmag.podcastpeople.com/posts/18619 part 2
feel free to share with anyone who feels JVC FORCE
or post of your sites, myspace pages and blogs (just sent us a link please)
please forward to all your people

Comment by AJ ROK 01.27.08 @