New Roc Marcy
Thursday February 07th 2008,
Filed under: Newest Latest,Promos & Exclusives,Steady Bootleggin',Strong Island

Newness from the UN gang. Two tracks from a new Marciano project and a cut from the last J-Love mixtape

Roc Marciano - “Thugs Prayer”

Roc Marciano - “Pop”

Roc Marciano - “Like Thissss”

New Roc Marc??

I love this dude! (no homo)

Robbie, is this off a mixtape, or the new album?

dopeness

Comment by AFFEX 02.07.08 @

p.s.

here is Roc Marcy performing SNOW..Live at Temple Bar, this year

Comment by AFFEX 02.07.08 @

Roc Marcy newness is always a pleasure.
Much appreciated Bobby.

Comment by sondinium 02.07.08 @

Just what the doctor ordered. Prayin’ for a new UN album to drop this year.

Comment by Eons 02.08.08 @

truth is more folks should hold hip hop artist accountable for stupidity and foolishness in the name of keeping it real. y yawl hang up on me jones

Comment by rawdawgbuffalo 02.08.08 @

dope shit!

Comment by RIZZ 02.08.08 @

Props on those tracks plus that video- UN album was classic

Anyone know when the mixtape or an album drops?

Comment by AJG 02.11.08 @

There’s a Roc Marciano track (I think it’s call The MC) that Just Blaze mentioned and put up streaming audio of on his (no defunct??) blog a while back.

Where can I get that? I tried to google it and couldn’t find much info on it. That track is ridiculously good…I mean “Long Time Coming” good.

Comment by sooch 02.11.08 @

Another strange request, but I am trying to cop “Strength and Honor,” and can’t seem to find it anywhere on the web. Any tips would be much, much appreciated!

Comment by JSmalls 02.13.08 @

every roc marciano post, i always comment on how roc is dope but his man Trife from li was one of the best mcs ive ever heard….

thugs prayer is great

Comment by cv 02.19.08 @

I’ve been looking for Strength & Honor too.

Thanks for this post, I missed it.

Personally, the UN tracks with Pete Rock are my fave tracks post 2000.

I’ll take anything by them by any producer since their rhymes are thorough but an album full of Pete’s Treats would suit these guys down to the ground.

Comment by silent minority 02.22.08 @

how can i get an interview? any body want industry throwaway tracks for ya mixtapes holla..

Keep up the good work on your website. ALL HIP-HOP heads should start comming here and showing ya’ll love. UNKUT keepin Hip-Hop RAW and UNCUT !!!!! -peace HD

Comment by HD 08.09.09 @

What’s Good UNKUT!!!!! still following YOUR movement. Love the work UNKUT puts in.
check out some of these new tracks i posted off of up-coming projects @: http://www.myspace.com/musicbyhd …enjoy. – peace HD
( HIP-HOP HEAD 4 LIFE)
p.s. still waiting on my interview.

Comment by HD 06.19.10 @