Worst G Rap Cameo Ever?
Friday June 20th 2008,
Filed under: Classic Ignorance,G Rap Week,Steady Bootleggin',Video Clips

I hope G got a HUGE check for this one.

Steve-O feat. Kool G Rap - “Poke The Puss”

Thanks to End Level Boss for putting me on to this abomination.

Steve-O Rap Album Trailer:

track aint playing, probably a good thing.

g rap looked high as a motherfucker in that clip tho.

Comment by KQ 06.20.08 @

Probably better than Lil Wayne though.

Comment by haroon 06.20.08 @

whats up with G Rap’s teefus?

Comment by jp 06.20.08 @

abomination to say the least…
Steve O is on some Kid Joe shit…

G Raps verse was dope tho…

Comment by T 06.21.08 @

If Steve-o needs a volunteer to hit him in the face with a shovel, I am in.

Comment by BIGSPICE 06.21.08 @

the making of the album dvd looks better than the album

Comment by jose g.r. 06.24.08 @

In all fairness. G Rap probably doesn’t know he did a track with this guy. He’s clearly wasted.

Comment by Shirow 06.24.08 @

steve o and g rap are actually cool in real life off the record..there friends…i love how people with little blogs always speculate about business side of hip hop when it comes to verses and such lol….your a fucking mark..keep posting your gay entries with assumptions….your not a part of this culture just because you can blog lol..fuck outta here

Comment by cynergy 06.28.08 @

hahah @ defending steve o rap. bonus for talking shit on the blog that YOU ARE VISITING.

Comment by frnk 06.28.08 @

“steve o and g rap are actually cool in real life”

says it all.

Comment by ED209˚ 06.29.08 @

SOME WHITE KID DECIDES TO PURCHASE A “URL” AND NOW HE’S THE AUTHORITY ON WHATS HOT AND NOT…LOL

FUCK OOUTTA HERE WIGGER ..THIS ISNT YOUR CULTURE

GO BACK TO YOUR FUCKING RODEO SHIT..YOU BACKPACKERS FAGGOT…RUINING HIP HOP WITH YOU GAY WHITE KIDS…BACK IN THE DAY..YOU GUYS WOULD GET STUMPED OUT JUST FOR COMING TO A HIP HOP SHOW..

Comment by cynergy 06.29.08 @

Just like Serch did when T La Rock took him in all the OG jams??

Read the T La Rock interview – someone who means something to the culture accepted a white, unlike you(who means nothing).

Comment by beatlover 06.30.08 @

I like how Cynergy is getting all emotional about a post about a G-Rap cameo on a Steve-O album. I have no clue how someone saying that this is a horrible move by G-Rap, is able to draw hypothetical, racist assumptions about things that happened 20 years ago. Get over yourself already! G-Rap is the man, but this is a horrible move by him. I’m glad he and Steve-O are buddies, but this appearance is lame.

Comment by HipHopHistorian 06.30.08 @

Winding down after work in the evenings i often find myself drinking beer and burnin’ one while listening to G Rap, ’cause I think it makes a good combination, and from this video it seems Steve-O probably feels the same. he shouldn’t have rapped, but you can’t fault him for getting drunk and high and rocking a personalized G Rap track that somebody gave him money to make… he obviously has a better job than I do…

Comment by Smooth Triumph 06.30.08 @

I never thought that anyone wrote worse rhymes than DJ/Rev Run (I LOVED Run-DMC’s first album and “Back from Hell,” so don’t call me a hater)… until I heard Steve-O.

I swear to God, his lyrics (if you can even CALL those wastes of Microsoft Word electricity that) makes “Raising Hell” sound like a Shakespeare/Mark Twain collaboration. Kool G Rap’s verse was fiery as usual, though.

ROFLLMAOLOLIMHOBBQ at cynergy’s emotional breakdowns.

Comment by BLRD 07.10.08 @

its worth watching the dvd just to see steve-o get tazered by yayo. i hope steve-o finds a home soon. 1

Comment by Robby Balboa 09.04.09 @