Erule – Please Listen To My Demo
Friday July 04th 2008,
Filed under: Newest Latest,Video Clips

I was wondering what this guy was up to since his solid Cold Currentz album from a few years back.

Erule – ‘Listen Up’ video:

wow – the new one is pretty hot.

Comment by k 07.04.08 @

Word up Robbie……This brother does not get the credit he deserves………….

Comment by shamz 07.04.08 @

This dude was dope and still is. His flow is East Coast, I thought he was from the tri-state area, he made references to 5 percenters, some philly slang and lefrack in “listen up”.. very slept on MC

Comment by edubz 07.05.08 @

peace to the god equality rule=e rule
straight form love allah=l.a.

Comment by al wazir 07.06.08 @

Listen Up is too dope

always loved that shit

Comment by AFFECKS 07.07.08 @

Word up Robbie. Did Supreme Born (I think) do this as well (Listen to my Demo)? Let’s be honest though, “Listen Up” was sooooooo dope, it’s kinda hard to follow up when something so mindblowing is your introduction to the world. There is nowhere to go but down, but it’s all relative as, this new joint is high quality, as we “Cold Currentz”

Dee El Sends
P.E.A.C.E.

Comment by Dee El 07.07.08 @

once Again Robbie, you never cease to amaze. I been looking for new material from this cat forever B. The only time i heard this joint other than back in my video tapin’ days was during random scenes in the movie “Kids” Listen up= timeless joint!

Comment by Daruffian 07.07.08 @

got him on my online mixtape.. edubz.muxtape.com

Comment by edubz 07.07.08 @

banger!

Comment by bodega james 07.08.08 @

Dude switched his voice up. He used to sound kind of English. “Synopsis” is also that shit.

Comment by bse 07.12.08 @

Erule is so overlooked, yet so skilled..there are not many cats that can formulate rhymes like he does. I scheduled his radio appearance in Harlem on Rhythm & Soul radio around the time Cold Currentz was dropping.I used to order the 12″ singles directly from King Born when I owned my record store. To the best of my knowledge,(from conversations I’ve had with King born) Erule is originally from NY, and used to be friends with Jarule..I think Ja gained fame & broke north. I was supposed to collaborate wth Erule recently, sent him a track..never heard back from him. It’s all love, I hope he returns with an album. Check for my Milestones remix on my latest cd “Audible Extazee”. I like “Listen to my demo”, has a nice energy to it, just needs more exposure.

Comment by Misseda Flow 12.12.09 @