Milano – New York City
Friday September 19th 2008,
Filed under: Newest Latest,Promos & Exclusives,Steady Bootleggin',Uptown Kicking It

Milano - ‘New York City’

Taken from Sidewalk Stories, due out next month.

i’m so buying this shit right here

Comment by mr.martin 09.19.08 @

“you fuck wit me, there gon’ be consequences and repercussions”

Comment by StimpsonJCat 09.19.08 @

yeah.
I’ll cop that.

Comment by swordfish 09.20.08 @

this song is really old. and sidewalk stories is available already. its real disappointing. 10 tracks, 1 skit, ‘where you at’ is on it too. on his myspace tho theres a song called ‘hot pair of nikes’ thats supposedly on it, but its not on the version @ hiphopsite. i think he should just do an album w/grim team, that would be ill

^^listen to it there

Comment by eightyfive 09.20.08 @

^ You’re right. I just noticed that this was on his ‘Classic Edition’ mixtape from a few years back.

Comment by Robbie 09.21.08 @

I thought SideWalk Stories was supposed to be new shit???

Ive had this track for a few years now…

Classic Edition is dope..but I love The Beatdown Recordings mixtape better

He’s got another mixtape dropping soon called “Where You Been At?” or something…

and of course there’s the album, The Boulevard Author

which is gonna kill shit

Comment by AFFEX 09.22.08 @

Yeah old song. But dope none the less.

Comment by Cinematic 09.23.08 @

the track with pun is solid though, easily the track with most shine on it

Comment by gstatty 09.25.08 @

I love how rappers still try to pretend New York is one of the most dangerous places around. It’s so safe these days. Even the bad areas are pretty tame compared to other cities. I think they want to live in the 70’s/80’s when New York was REALLY dangerous.

Comment by Alfred 07.13.09 @