F.T. – The Brooklyn Beast mixtape
Wednesday December 31st 2008,
Filed under: BK All Day,Newest Latest,Promos & Exclusives,Steady Bootleggin'

F.T. from Street Smartz back in effect.

F.T. – The Brooklyn Beast

Back cover:

yeah.
good one.

Comment by swordfish 01.01.09 @

yep. dope shit.

Comment by skinnyjoe 01.01.09 @

Shit cool but most of this is old as hell

Comment by Butch Huskey 01.02.09 @

damn this nigga is STILL putting out the same old songs over & over & over, give it up duke!! the 12′ was dope but damn!!

Comment by 357 Nyc 01.02.09 @

GET OFF MY DICK 357 NYC. THIS IS THE FIRST ONE OF THREE MIXTAPES COMING OUT BACK TO BACK THE NEXT TWO IS ALL NEW SHIT. HALF MAN HALF BEAST DROPPIN IN THE MIDDLE OF JANUARY.THEN PURPLE PAIN IN FEBUARY THIS IS JUST TO REMIND THE FANS WHO I AM AND TO GIVE THEM ALL THE CLASSICS THEY BEEN ASKIN FOR FORYEARS BUT COULDN’T FIND. SO BEFORE YOU TAKE THE TIME OUT TO BASH A MAN DO YOUR HOME WORK AND GET OFF MY DICK. I’M ALL OVER NEW YORK MUTHA FUCKA ASK AROUND I AIN’T HARD TO FIND AND I’M FAR FROM AN INTERNET GANGSTA OR WACK MC SO WHO EVER HATING ON A G SUUUUUUCK MY MUTHAFUCKIN DICK I DON’T CARE WHERE U FROM? TO ALL MY REAL FANS PARDON ME I HAD TO SET SOME THESE BITCH ASS COMPUTER WIZARDS FREEEE! STAAAAAND OUT!www.myspace.com/standoutft IF YOU REALLY WANNA HEAR SOME NEW MUSIC! AND THIS IS THE CLOSEST YOU GON GET TO REAL HIP HOP SO STOP TALKING SHIT BITCH.

Comment by F.T. FUC-THAT THE REAL FT 01.02.09 @

peep F.T.on Black masks with Smoothe da Hustler-Shabaam Sahdeeq cuts by dj Johnny Juice-(Produced by Neurologists)

Comment by Neurologists 01.02.09 @

yo FT I’m just giving my 2 cents as a fan. take it how you want. The mental thangs/Problemz 12;’ is a classic, will always be but its 2009 and time to forget about past glories n show you are still relevant today and able to create new music of the same caliber. Shit as a fan I was dissapointed since Don’t Trust Anyone. Now I saw this post & thought ohh shit new FT, then I saw the guest list & realized you are just tring to live off others. U got lucky that u dropped in the golded age of indepenant hip hop in NYC when people copped every thing that dropped from Fat Beats.

Comment by 357 Nyc 01.02.09 @

I’m sure part of the reason you never made it is that you can’t take criticism. TRUTH HURTS!!!

Comment by 357 Nyc 01.02.09 @

Shit, i’m happy you re-upped these joints, i been looking for some of’em! lookung 4ward to the other ones too! big upp!

Comment by rbi 01.02.09 @

did someone just get ALL-CAPPED?! haha..
i wouldn’t have mind a metal thangz 2 with oc and monch again though

Comment by dj blendz 01.03.09 @

Dope Mixtape! FT is nicer than 98.5% of the old and new jacks out. I’m looking forward to hearing more from FT, Joel Ortiz, Crooked-I, Kid Cudi and 1 or 2 others. Thats That!

Comment by Voice of Reason 01.06.09 @

i guess ft read your article about 10 simple ways for rappers to hit the internets robbie, using the all caps as his medium

Comment by gstatty 01.09.09 @

Does anyone know if Metal Thangz 2 was ever on vinyl (w/ instrumental hopefully)? Nature and F.T. on a track like that, i’ve been looking for that sh*t for years. Thanks for the post, F.T. is the truth!

Comment by some dude 01.26.09 @

F.T. is a beast i’m banging his shit since i’m 14 year old !!! Problemz – Metal Thangz – Dont Trust Anyone All good song !!!!!! Big Up from Montreal !!!!!!

Comment by Jbenlad 03.29.12 @