Comment of The Week
Saturday February 28th 2009,
Filed under: Announcements,Comment of the Week

Every so often someone leaves a comment worthy of being highlighted. This is one of ‘em:

Comment by: Diamond B:
Original Post: Eric B. Returns

This is his daughter Diamond I’m 16 and I live in VA tell him he need to stop lying cuz i’ve never owned a resturant a day in my life!! The next time you interview him tell him that he needs to pay his child support or at least give me a phone call on my birthday!!! It’s goin on 11yrs in he’s never done anything in my life since I was 5!! If you don’t believe me then don’t (I could care less).But if you want to ask me any more questions then write me on my email (it’s ashame that a man can help other people’s kids but not his own!)

More on this story as it develops….

Surprise,Surprise.Nobody believed that[shite]that Eric B.told you.Much like his pal Suge,the walls are crumbling down around him,the dude has amassed a career lying,manipulating and ruining the legacy of perhaps HipHops greatest emcee Rakim.FUCK THAT ROBBIE-DO THAT INTERVIEW WITH HIS DAUGHTER,EXPOSE HIS FAKE DEEJAYING ASS!!!!!

Comment by R.Jones 02.28.09 @

Who cares what the guy does now? He was barely relevant when his name was on albums 20 years ago.

Comment by Ridiculous Fish 03.01.09 @

“That ether…The shit that make your soul burn slow”

Comment by KQ 03.01.09 @

dj drama and eric b should hook up… shameful if true imo

Comment by er4se 03.01.09 @

please believe if eric b. saw u in the street u would get bodied the fuck up. real dj’s do real things. holla at me, this is Big Noyd from that infamous nigga

Comment by Infamous_Mobb NIGGA 03.02.09 @

Treated.
And concerning the last comment by the Rapper Noyd, what does that have to do with what the purported daughter is stressing? If what she says is true, what does this cat have to respond with?

Comment by fosterakahunter 03.05.09 @

That “ether” comment just made me laugh out loud. This is some cold shit.

Comment by Cresno 03.19.11 @