Comment of the Week – MILF Edition
Sunday March 22nd 2009,
Filed under: Comment of the Week,MILF Money,Steady Bootleggin'

Even though former Syndicate Queen Darlene won both my vote and 31% of the votes when I asked Who Is Rap’s Hottest MILF?, it seems that the runner-up (or first loser, depending on how you look at these things) was quite pleased with the result:

Im honored to have come in second place to a Hip Hop MILF Legend. Thank you to everyone who voted for me!
-Shorty No Mas

Comment by Shorty No Mas 03.19.09

Shorty No Mas - ‘You Like My Style’

Where is the cut above from? I always liked Shorty and never knew what happened to her. Are there some hidden tracks out there? Even completed LPs?

Comment by haroon 03.22.09 @

she a winner in my book :)

Comment by dj blendz 03.22.09 @

Well done, Shorty! You are officially a MILF!

Comment by Antonio 03.22.09 @

Yo Shorty you payin attention!?!?!? I’m the one that said, “Pass the tartar sauce…” What? What?

Comment by DANKWEED 03.23.09 @

Shortie No Mas’ contributions to the Buhloone Mindstate album are some of my favourite rap shit ever! I always wanted to hear more shit from her. One of the flyest ladies on the mic. I heard there was some work done with Da Beatminerz and DJ Premier… what ever happened with that?

Comment by Lateef 03.23.09 @

I dunno but I’d pay money for an LP. Hell even an EP.

Comment by haroon 03.24.09 @

first time i heard this track i was definitely HOPING there was an LP but…

Comment by Audio Agent 03.25.09 @

oh my god please sit on my face!! O that would be heaven you just domitinating me and forcing my tongue in your asshole

Comment by milf 03.12.10 @