OC & AG – Supreme Squad
Wednesday November 25th 2009,
Filed under: Not Your Average

OC & AG - ‘Supreme Squad’

Produced by Show. Taken from Oasis, which dropped today.

thoughts on the album Knackers?

Personally…i love it, but I’m biased as I’m a huuuuuge DITC/AG/OC fan

where the fuck is Amed these days tho???

Comment by AFFEX 11.25.09 @

@AFFEX: Needed more Show. His tracks stand-out so far.

Comment by Robbie 11.25.09 @

wow! i wouldn’t have known about this if i hadn’t followed u on twitter. awesome 2 know they are still putting isht out.

@cherrylaldave

Comment by cherryl252washere 11.25.09 @

more show, buckwild, diamond d on production? woulda been nice… some of the drums were kinda weak… overall a must-have for any ditc stan tho– its oc & ag nuccas!

Comment by er4se 11.25.09 @

Their album is mad frash!!! Waitin for review by Robbie!

Comment by andrewfromrussia 11.25.09 @

There no weak beats on this album. Stop expecting impossible… For me album of the year. Support artists!

Comment by andrewfromrussia 11.25.09 @

Can someone please give me an example of a recent album from a so-called “Golden Age rapper” that is dope? Even Rakim’s shit sucks.

These rappers need to take a page from BDK’s book and only release random singles every other year instead of trying their hand at making new albums. The results are usually catastrophic at most, and a letdown at least. This album falls under the latter category.

The ironic thing is that AG’s album The Dirty Version is basically a classic, but his Stone’s Throw album was wack. OC been fell off for years now. Why can’t these nigs just release DITC/Wildlife singles?

Comment by Jeep Ass Nigguh 11.25.09 @

I think its at least strange to want your favorite artists to stop making albums.
“Can someone please give me an example of a recent album from a so-called “Golden Age rapper” that is dope”:
OB4CL2, OAsis, A&E, Tragedy’s last one, even U-Gods latest LP is dope (if hes Golden Age)

Oh and Rakims album is NOT that bad. Stop it

Comment by andrewfromrussia 11.25.09 @

Don’t sleep on this one, this is sounding like the album of the year! DITC >>>>>

Comment by hook 11.25.09 @

funky dopeness from AG&OC as expected,not mad at all..Just mad that we dont got L around anymore to bless these tracks also

Comment by dj blendz 11.25.09 @

@jeep Ass Nigguh. Yeah yeah yeah. The hates getting tiring, been a good year for sure. Im going to enjoy the classics getting dropped not cry in my cereal and piss and moan about the weak ones.

Comment by gx 11.25.09 @

it’s a nice album but it could have been iller, i had higher hopes for it but it has grown on me since first listens though. there’s been alotta nice “Golden Age” shit this year, KRS-1/Buckshot, Raekwon, MOP, Blaq Poet and I for one really DO like Rakim’s album. easily better than “18th Letter” and “The Master”.

Comment by claaa7 11.26.09 @

The beats mannnn its all about the beatttssss!!!…that 2 for the money joint is one of the best hip hop tracks made in the last 5 years & the rest is not up to that standard on this album…AG is my favourite rapper & that live hard joint stomps this in my opinion…& @affex where is ahmed?! his beats are blazing.

Comment by Dialect 11.26.09 @

Ahmed laced “Hard Hit” with OC & AG last year so he’s still around, but you’re right – it would be nice to hear some more from him. never heard a weak beat from him, although he doesn’t got that extensive catalouge

Comment by claaa7 11.27.09 @

This is for Jeep ass nigguh. Masta Ase’s Disposable arts, Public Enemy’s New Whirl Oder
KrsOne&Marly Marl’s HipHop Lives, Black Moon”s Total Eclipse,Lord Jamar(Brand Nubian) The 5 Percent Album,Boot Camp Click’s The Last Stand,Gza/Genuis’s The Legend Of The Liquid Sword,KrsOne&Buckshot’s Suvival Skills,Sadat X(Brand Nubian) Experience&Education,Souls Of Mischief’s Trilogy, KrsOne’s Krisstyles. So there are some golden age artist still bringing it,even though most have fell off. Here are some albums to check if you miss them. The un’s Un Or U out,Chino Xl’s I Told You So,Marco Polo&Torae’s Double Barrel, Canibus’s 2000Bc,Mic Club,&Rip The Jacker, & El Da Sensi (Artifacts)Relax,Release,Relate.Oh forgot Ed Og’s My Own Worst Enemy, and Special Teams’s Sterotypes

Comment by derrick 11.27.09 @

Nah Rakims album does’nt suck ….

It Sucks Hairy Balls @@@…Like WTF ….
RAKIM u Bald Headed Mole …Fuckin ya fans over like that …u shud be ashamed of yaself …If it were up to me I rip that GOD title of ya chest ina heart beat and pass it to KRS r sum shit …

Coz RA u fell off not even a lil bit ..

Comment by Killahh bee Dublin 12.08.09 @

this is Amed from d.i.t.c i’m still around doing my thing with beat’s i can be reached at in the dark music @yahoo.com hit me anytime i got beats. my latest track is the pain on o.c & a.g album oasis check it out.

Comment by Amed Harris 12.08.09 @

TRACK IS FIRE..

Comment by 357 NYC 12.15.09 @

HOW CAN U TAKE THE WORD OF A IDIOT GOIN BY THE NAME OF JEEP ASS NIGGUH???? THE OASIS ALBUM IZ FIRE!!!!!!!!!!! PLUS THIS HAS TO B A DISGRUNTAL NERD OR SOMETHING CAUSE REAL NIGGAS DONT GET ON THE COMPUTER KEYS AN SPEW HATRED LIKE THIS…FUC WHT YA HEARD YA’LL THEY’RE ALBUM IS DOPE PERIOD.

Comment by ZEN 12.18.09 @