Video: Raekwon – Surgical Gloves
Thursday December 03rd 2009,
Filed under: Video Clips,Wu-Tang Is For The Children

Incredible song. Horrible clip. Welcome to 2009…

You said it, bro. The song itself was so cinematic I don’t know how they managed to botch this.

Comment by dronkmunk 12.03.09 @

True.
Hmm. This might just be me, but his delivery sound kinda DOOMish . . .

Comment by Tony M 12.03.09 @

I think Rae has been watching The Oceans Trilogy a little too much!

Check out honey @ 1:51 > 1:54 (behind Rae on the left) looking real interested in being in the video! Lol.

Comment by Crisis 12.03.09 @

BTW @ Tony M. DOOMish agreed! But still dope track!

Comment by Crisis 12.03.09 @

Oh, of course – great track!

Comment by Tony M 12.03.09 @

I agree, really poorly executed video. But these days, I understand. Since the video is only gonna play on youtube and a few blogs, there’s really no reason to spend more than a few grand on a video. With that said, if this was a MP3 of this song, anyone who’s already heard the song wouldn’t have clicked on it, but now that it’s accompanied by a low-budget promo, people check it out. I heard there was a “Kiss The Ring” video on the way as well… and we’ll all watch it.

Comment by Daniel Beaulieu 12.04.09 @

If they spent a couple of grand on that shit, they need to get their money back. I would have made a better video with my crackberry in return for free membership into the CRC.

Comment by BIGSPICE 12.04.09 @

and what up with that Magnum PI Ferrari?

Comment by keatso 12.04.09 @

everything about this track is flat. i agree with the doom comparison. there’s just no dynamics in his cadences.

Comment by eric 12.05.09 @

pffft @ “doomish” . First verse is same flow basically as Skew It On the Bar.B in 1998. Dope track. @ Crisis main thing i noticed too. Plus shes fugly. Id’ve kicked her to the back of the room and had her grinding on a indoor plant or something.

Comment by gx 12.06.09 @

I can see the DOOM similarities in the cadence. BUT lyrically the difference between Rae and Doom is day and night in approach. Ill song, Rae was painting pictures vicious on this album. Lol at the vid though.

Comment by Victor 12.06.09 @

is this a Canadian product? Is that what the “TO” is on the gal shirt? If this was made in T.O., it would explain everything…

Comment by Gangalee 12.07.09 @

Funny i thought the same also ./…
great track – shit video …could’a been so much bigger and better ….
yo bring ralph mcdaniels back …

some old $chool hype williams on this would’a nailed it .

Comment by Killahh bee Dublin 12.08.09 @