Filed under: Face Off,Features,Not Your Average,The Unkut Opinion,Video Clips,Vote Or Die
Written by: Robbie Ettelson
Sure, most of these are noises/adlibs/back-ups rather than ‘catch phrases’…but you say tomato juice, I say vodka.
Snoop fans please note: the man is a walking catch phrase – there’s no way to narrow it down to just one.
Never before has stuttering been so marketable. Although these days it’s more a case of *C-C-C-Crickets*
By popular demand for all the Jeezy stans.
Best. Hypeman. Ever.
The Mash-Out Posse pack a heavy arsenal of catch-cry firepower, but this has to be the greatest of them all.
Unkut doesn’t care about Slim Thug people.
The RZA is the mastermind behind some of the greatest rap albums ever created. That doesn’t prevent him from running around with a stupid mask on yelling weirdo shit though.
When the time comes to discuss the great literary figures of the 21st century, Melvin Flynt will be our James Joyce.
When the shit goes down, you better be ready….
Another ‘tribute’ to Biggie? The latest vocal gimmick from the world’s richest rapper.
Swooping hawk sounds were what was hot in LA in the 90’s, huh?
Steady B, Cool C and Three Three Dope all ran shit in Philly in the late 80’s. This call-to-arms may be the most lasting part of their legacy.
Best Rap Catch Phrases - Round 2
- Flavor Flav - YEEAAAHH BOYYEEEEEE! (26%, 142 Votes)
- Young Jeezy - YEEEEAAAHHHHH! (18%, 98 Votes)
- Wu-Tang Clan - SUUUUU! (14%, 77 Votes)
- M.O.P. - FIIIYYYYAAAAAHHHHH! (13%, 70 Votes)
- 50 Cent - G-G-G-G UNIT! (10%, 56 Votes)
- Jay-Z - AWH! (6%, 32 Votes)
- The RZA - BONG BONG! (4%, 23 Votes)
- Hilltop Hustlers - OOH OOOOOH! (4%, 23 Votes)
- NORE - WHAT! WHAT! (3%, 16 Votes)
- Xzibit - AAR-WAARR! (2%, 13 Votes)
- Slim Thug - HUUGH! (1%, 6 Votes)
Total Voters: 552
13 Comments so far
Leave a comment
Leave a comment
Line and paragraph breaks automatic, e-mail address never displayed, HTML allowed:
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>