MAF feat. Masta Ace – Where I’m From (Remix)
Monday April 19th 2010,
Filed under: BK All Day,Newest Latest,Steady Bootleggin'

Something new from Brownsville-based MAF, with the always dependable Nottz on the boards and the equally consistent Masta Ace sewing up the final verse. Don’t know much about this kid but he dropped a mixtape with Superstar Jay a while back.

MAF feat. Masta Ace - ‘Where I’m From’ (Remix)

not feeling the hook, as far as the lyrical content goes its 100% accurate; brownsville, brooklyn is definetly a shit hole. As always Masta Ace goes hard, liked how he shouted out the different blocks. It would be hard for me to judge this song if I wasnt from BK.

Comment by Big Gist from Brooklyn 04.19.10 @

Not an instant attachment with this song. But I like the lyrics. Yeah, the hook is week. But I would throw this in my iPod and put on a playlist.

Comment by 808SHirts 04.19.10 @

Didn’t think I’d ever hear Ase on a Nottz beat after Acknowledge came out.

Comment by LEX 04.19.10 @

aight.hook reminds me off an ig off n hazadous freestyle way back.

Comment by swordfish 04.19.10 @

Big Ups to My Dude Maf!!!!! Keep Reppin Tha Hood Son!!!!

Comment by Sha 04.19.10 @

My G Maf…always liked Masta Ace…got a few of that niggas albums….this right here is ah banga..

Comment by Raza Rees 04.19.10 @

This is real dope compared to the lp/ep that Ace put out with Edo.G.
That was the wackest shit from two very gifted mcs.I can’t believe that anyone involved with that ep actually thought it was Hot.
Truly ripped off their loyal fans such as my self whose been master ace lps since 1990 and Edo.G’s since his debut in 91/92 ish.
This song is better than that whole ep!!!DID ACE AND EDO PURPOSELY TRY TO MAKE THE WACKEST LP POSSIBLE FOR A JOKE? WAS IT A PARODY? Little was a cool song the rest was ASS!

Comment by DJ DAVITO 04.21.10 @

Im FroM FaR RoCk But I Can RELATE 2 DiS HoOd SHittt !!!!! Da MaStEr Went iN & yung MaffEw ALWayS Do his NuMbaS !!!!! BrownSviLLe STanD Up!

Comment by SuPOa ProDuCer MeL StaXx 05.01.10 @