Video: Dallas Penn At The Marcberg In-Store
Sunday May 09th 2010,
Filed under: Guest Drops,Internets,Marcberg Season,Strong Island,Video Clips

I’m still waiting for my vinyl and CD to arrive on my door-step, but in the meantime – Dallas holds it down for the crown at the Marcberg in-store at Fat Beats.

copping that marcberg asap.

on an unrelated note : just found out there is a ‘new’ godfather don cd (“donnie brasco”) on its way!

one thing i did notice is that his production on this record isn’t nearly as nice as he used to be :( still rhymes tight tho

Comment by KQ 05.09.10 @

Dallas forgot about RocknSoul on 36th..As far as new vinyl go they aint got as much as Fat Beats,but they do got lotta older stuff to check for.

Comment by dj blendz 05.09.10 @

everyone else is stalking justin bieber.. LOL!! DP you’re that DUDE! Respect son!

Comment by Alexander Richter | Photography 05.09.10 @

marcberg kills any shit out right now… fuck mainstream rappin’ bullshit

Comment by er4se 05.09.10 @

Dope post. I was there with a shirt and tie on some afterwork hip hop fiend shit. Marciano is definitely a humble dude. Great album. I bought the CD a few days earlier but didn’t have it on me so I copped the vinyl EP for the in-store.

Comment by LEX 05.10.10 @

Dallas is buggin the only hip hop stop?? shout outs to A1 and BIG CITY RECORDS still holdin down the LES

cop the lp and ep both are classics

Comment by filthy ritch 05.10.10 @

If I hear him says internets one more time I am going to punch a wall.

Comment by HipHopHistorian 05.10.10 @