Grand Daddy I.U. – Hooker’s Got A Boyfriend [Biz Markie Reference Track]

Here’s another track from the Steady Flow vaults. This time it’s a little something that the I Dot U Dot gave Biz Markie for the All Samples Cleared album.

“I wrote and produced a song for him called ‘Hooker Got A Boyfriend’ – he fucked it up”.

Grand Daddy I.U. - ‘Hooker Got A Boyfriend’

Biz Markie - ‘Hooker Got A Boyfriend’

Not quite as amusing as the Biggie / Lil Kim references.

Comment by haroon 07.27.10 @

Grand Pu version of the track, please!

Comment by Chulee ManSun 07.27.10 @

this is a classic I.U. should do a video for this, take back his song nd shit 4rm dat fugly nega biz, this that classic late 80′s early 90′s vibe on the beat remind me like sumn grand puba would spit over, I love hearing I.U. on a beat like this, and this song is mad smooth, GLO yO!

Comment by tHe_tRaNs1eNt 07.27.10 @

i.u. version wins.but these whole reference thing is very strange to me.and i thought to let somebody ghostwrite your stuff is kinda weak.

Comment by swordfish 07.28.10 @

I.U.’s version is very dope indeed. But you know Kane wrote most of Biz’s songs anyway, right?

Comment by Docka 07.28.10 @

I.U. for the win!

Comment by pr2 07.28.10 @

WOW ! This is one of my all time favourites ! Best beat on “All Samples Cleared” & I.U. RIPS IT !!!!

Comment by CrateDigga78 07.29.10 @

Wow, this is craaaaazy!!! I love the I.U. version, it’s so much nicer. And like CrateDigga said, this too was my favorite and the best beat on Biz’ All Samples Cleared album. Hopefully I.U. puts this and all the other shit from the vaults out, especially on WAX!!

Comment by Shaun D. aka Wicked 08.05.10 @

If you think your favorite artist writes all their own songs, you’re sadly mistaken.

Comment by Scott 08.06.10 @