Video: Nutso – So Tired
Tuesday July 13th 2010,
Filed under: Flushing's Finest,Newest Latest,Video Clips

New track from Nutso aka Nut-Rageous from his King of the Project Hallway EP, available July 20th. Produced by Reef.

ITS GOOD TO SEE QUEENS NIGGAS MAKING GOOD MUSIC PEACE AND RESPECT

Comment by WORD 07.13.10 @

Hey Robbie, is there an mp3 version of this availible? Either itunes or good ole’ download?

Comment by hl 07.13.10 @

@hl: Not until next week.

Comment by Robbie 07.13.10 @

Flushing in the place! Video is off the hook. My nigga Nutrageous definitely repping this shit correctly both musically and visually.

Comment by Timeless Truth 07.13.10 @

Good shit.

Any chance of a link to the Counter Strike mixtape (single tracks)? I know there was at one point, cause I burned it. But I lost that CD.

Comment by L2BT 07.13.10 @

@L2BT:
YOU CAN STILL DOWNLOAD THE MIXTAPE OFF THIS WEBSITE. JUST TAKE A LOOK ON THE LEFT BAR OF THIS SITE, RIGHT UNDERNEATH THE SEARCH BUTTON – THERE YOU CAN SEE THE COVER AND IT SAYS “DOWNLOAD THE UNKUT MIXTAPE”

Comment by Maze 07.14.10 @

Yeah I see that, thanks. But each DL link is just one long track. I was looking for the one with 18 single tracks. Not trying to be difficult. Just seeing if that version was still available.

Comment by L2BT 07.14.10 @

yeah word to l2bt i need that too.
nice vid 2.

Comment by tareq 07.14.10 @

@L2BT: A couple of the artists didn’t want the tracks available by themselves. I’ll re-up the others though and let you know.

Comment by Robbie 07.14.10 @

good song, tight beat with lyrics to match. only wish his man kicked him in the ass for real would of made the video more entertaining, lol. just clownin, but thats word to idaho i’m a look out for this one…

Comment by biggist from brooklyn 07.15.10 @

Yo NUTSO is my Peoples!!! Even if I didnt know Dude or never had worked with him,This joint is DOPE!!!! REALLY DOPE!!!! VIDEO is top notch as well!!!!!
Those European beat makers really know how to make Dope beats.SUPPORT NUTSO!!!!

Comment by DJ DAVITO 07.17.10 @