DJ Muggs Vs. Ill Bill feat. Sean Price, O.C. & Sick Jaken – Trouble Shooters

A little something from Kill Devil Hills, the latest in DJ Muggs series of projects which find him putting the classic one MC, one producer theory to the test. You can cop it on the 30th of August through Fat Beats.

DJ Muggs Vs. Ill Bill feat. Sean Price, O.C. & Sick Jaken - ‘Trouble Shooters’

This is ill. Whatever happened to that Ill Bill/Sean Price collab album?

Comment by hl 08.23.10 @

Fuck all these bars are hot but that beat…over and fucking over. I’d love to hear remix of this.

Comment by PetePablo 08.23.10 @

Ordered my cd/t-shirt a month ago, cant hardly wait! Im not even gonna listen to this one here, heard Narco Corridos and just knew the instant classic in the making! just..anticipate the experience, already album of the year, easy.

Comment by PAS 08.24.10 @

yawwwwnnn, the beats are weak on this album and i could care less about ill bill….the muggs vs planet asia and gza albums shit all over this….

Comment by T.S. 08.24.10 @

This song is tough.. I wasn’t sure how OC was gonna sound on this instrumental but he killed it. Everybody kinda came off. I liked the breakdown during Sean P’s verse

Comment by LEX 08.24.10 @

yeah he is really putting the old theory to the test and only featuring 3 additional mc’s! But still nice ;)

Comment by Joe Tanaz 08.25.10 @

after listening to the full album, I’m thinking classic. It’s so good I don’t want to listen to it because I don’t want to get bored of it, I mean shit not that many good albums that came out this year. Props to Bill and Muggs, you can tell these dudes are artists and true hiphop fans!

Comment by JP 09.03.10 @