Download: Smiley The Ghetto Child – Rap CPR Mixtape

No leaks, no bullshit. Just 51 minutes of Bronx-bred hardcore rap from Smiley The Ghetto Child over beats from Chaze, DJ Premier, Ski Beatz, E-Blaze and more. Hosted by DJ Doo Wop, where else but Unkut Dot Com are you going to catch this first?

Download: Smiley The Ghetto Child – Rap CPR Mixtape

Streaming: Smiley The Ghetto Child – Rap CPR Mixtape

Track listing:

Oh shit! Really? Dope, Smiley was ace on the Counterstrike joint, thanks for the post!

Comment by PAS 08.25.10 @

Where tha fuck u always get ya sound frum Robbie?
U killed it, I dont even wanna listen to this tape, i know its good… fuck u kill me, big up vato!

Comment by DONALESKI 08.25.10 @

u give us an untag version n ya got ma benediction, cmon son!!! Thank you very much sir, exactly tha shit i needed…

Comment by DONALESKI 08.25.10 @

Can’t wait to hear it, but this shit wins off the name and cover alone!

Comment by Frost Gamble 08.25.10 @

Is this going to be an actual CD??? I hate having to download “mp3 only” albums. I want the real thing!

Comment by Shaun D. aka Wicked 08.25.10 @

dat raw unkut all day.fanx.

Comment by swordfish 08.26.10 @

This is dope!!! Hopefully a new full length album will drop soon…

Comment by DaGrimeyWay 08.26.10 @

Will have to cop for the E-blaze track alone, Earl always brings that heat, oh and CPR fail, you no longer have to do breaths, only chest compressions, step your emergency compression game up and avoid A.I.D.s in the meantime.

Comment by gstatty 08.27.10 @

R.I.P. HEADQUARTERZ

Comment by Blowyabackout 08.28.10 @

not bein fuckery but this is kinda weak. beats are lame apart from E’s and smiley never comes off anywhere like how he came on the real n-n-n-n-n-ness. Even cheeba goes in half hearted. Sounded good on paper but youre celebrating mediocre right here Real shame

Comment by Smurf4whatitsworth 08.28.10 @

“ease my mind” is fiya.
what’s the sample on that?

Comment by yr momz 08.28.10 @

nah i think it’s definitely a decent tape for a free mixtape, there’s a handful of dope beats on here at the very least. E-Blaze’s contribution was FIRE and Smiley spits fire on alot of the shit i heard so far and to me the joint with Cheeba was hot. thx for putting this and the “Counter Strike” tape together Robbie, much props.

but yo, could you please hook us up with the tagless and sepeated files of the E-Blaze produced track on this and also the track E-Blaze produced with Kamikazee on the “Counter Strike” tape. That would be so appreciated, let me know!

Comment by claaa7 08.31.10 @

@Claaa7: I didn’t put this tape together like Counterstrike, but glad you liked it. Just chop it up in Audacity or something for sep. tracks.

Comment by Robbie 08.31.10 @