Money Boss Players Stay Bombin’ The Bronx
Wednesday August 11th 2010,
Filed under: Bronx Bombers,Crates,Speaker Smashers,Steady Bootleggin'

Before there were Boss Money Gangsters, there were Money Boss Players, and they were awesome. The first time I heard ‘Killed In The Crap Game’, I was hooked. Abrasive electric guitar? Check. Anti-social raps? Check. Quoting ‘The Message’ for the hook? Check!

Money Boss Players - ‘Killed In The Crap Game’

Money Boss Players - ‘Bronx Niggas’

Money Boss Players - ‘Area Code 212′

‘Walk with the limp’ is my shit

Comment by Chris 08.11.10 @

Someone needs to put out “Ghetto Chronicle Daily” on CD. I need “What U Saying” in HQ.

Comment by WB 08.11.10 @

That Ghetto Chronicle Daily EP is indeed dope. It’s mad hard to get too. A decent copy will cost you a grip.

Comment by The Funkologist 08.11.10 @

this is great stuff. walk with a limp was the a side of crap game…and they had another song on that i used to kill.

Comment by mercilesz 08.11.10 @

Killed In The Crap Game is fucking incredible… The production is faultless.

Comment by Russ RockWell 08.11.10 @

Always been a fan of these cats and I have all of their vinyl releases (meaning I actually own the vinyls). I think it would be great to have an official CD of “Ghetto Chronicle Daily” maybe which includes all of their other vinyl releases 1994-1996/97. No Sleep or one of them other companies should get on it!

Comment by Shaun D. aka Wicked 08.11.10 @

the post’s a little short for those dudes being that great.i got a bootleg cd collection of their work called bronx classics.

Comment by swordfish 08.12.10 @

What happened with the official re-release ?!?!
I remember it was supposed to be put out few years ago… I even spoke with their manager few times and he said it was coming…
Someone should really push them or just help em out with the contacts/labels etc – feels like a Traffic Ent

Comment by Blanco 08.12.10 @

Still suprised that nobody ever bootlegged Ghetto Chronicles Daily after it leaked onto the web in 2004.

Comment by MF 08.12.10 @

^^^
They did,there is a Japanese boot that came out recently.

The sound quality is shit which isn’t surprising as the original was mastered really badly anyway.

Comment by bob d 08.12.10 @

Also there was this CD pre-order last year which was supposed to be released by D.I.T.C.Records – BOSS MONEY “Back To The Future”.
This tracklisting I’ve seen was mad weird – all those P.Brothers joints + 3 Money Boss joints (“Move Faster”, “Gun Play”, “Players Pinnacle”).
Seemed quite pointless to re-put those PBros joints out like that again so I hoped that final tracklisting will be something else and we’ll get all those joints we need – unfortunatelly never happened at all….

Comment by Blanco 08.13.10 @

DAMN IT. MBP shoulda BEEN blown the fuck up. These cats were crazy nice plus the beats were always sick too

Comment by Tokyo Cigar 08.13.10 @

I love Minnesota (pause).

Comment by A'Peks 08.14.10 @

Can’t front, I never heard anything by these cats when they originally came out and I hated the later Lord Tariq stuff I heard….but “Killed In The Crap Game” is fucking amazing. I think I was put off by their name at the time, they sounded like some third-rate West Coast gangsta rap….I’m kind of ashamed of myself after hearing ‘em, shows you what I knew…

Comment by vollsticks 08.15.10 @

MBP and later Bo$$ Money made some classic music that’s for damn sure, besides all the classic 12″ releases, “Ghetto Chronicle Daily”, they also blew up every Sadat X solo album.

Comment by claaa7 08.17.10 @

FIYA sh-t! Shout to the homie, Minnesota.

Comment by @Stellaskid 08.19.10 @

Area Code 212 is my shit! that Walk With A Limp jawn was nice too. Minnesota is slept on as a producer. Some of the Lord’s later stuff, meh. But that 1,2, 1,2, Money Boss, comin thru was my fuckin anthem and I aint even from the BX!!! Big shouts to my brova BigShorty lacin me with the mixtapes back in the days!

Comment by esteeminatti 08.23.10 @