The Combat Jack Radio Show Will Slap Fire Out Your Ass

Not sure how I missed the debut last week, but I just caught the second episode of The Combat Jack Radio Show with Dallas Penn on PNC Radio, and I think it’s safe to say we’ve got a keeper on our hands.

The Combat Jack Radio Show feat. Dallas Penn – ‘Episode 2′

You can skip the first 11 minutes of this cuz it’s after that where they gets down to bizness. This is my kinda radio show… it reminds me of how college/underground radio used to be when commercial radio/payola first got its card pulled in rap. Great topics all around, shout out to Spekt for keeping it trill for the A-Town. And yall are fool for throwing that 50 Cent/Shyne segment in there, lol!

Comment by Kid Captain Coolout 08.15.10 @

Robbio, thanx for the love from down under mate. Salutes!

Comment by Combat_Jack 08.15.10 @

Is that an F.T. sighting for the theme song? Haha, dope shit! Peace to Combat and Dallas.

Comment by The Master 08.16.10 @

I like this show, especially all the talking! I’ll have to try and remember to tune in live every Thursday night. And there’s not that many dope Hiphop Radio Shows anymore. Sirius XM got some, but fuck having to pay a monthly fee to listen to the radio. I got a dope Hiphop Mixshow on Stanford Radio (KZSU), but the focus is the music and mixing… We don’t really do a whole lotta talking. I just did an all 90’s Pete Rock 3 hour special the other night.

Comment by Shaun D. aka Wicked 08.17.10 @

Link dont work for me..

Comment by BR 08.17.10 @

works now thank you

Comment by BR 08.18.10 @

Fam, thanks for the re-up. I just listened to it today for the 1st time. Glad to be a part of a historic event. Grilchyface.com is coming soon and I hope it lives up to the Unkuts,DallasPenn.com’s and DailyMathematic.com’s……all these other niggaz can eat a dick!

Comment by Marcus Respekt 08.18.10 @

I never hit you up and asked you to do a feature on HipHopPhilosophy.com Radio … But after seeing this, I got ta … Please keep us in mind … The Real Dj’s Crew family list is loooong bwoy!:

HOME OF THE REAL DJ’s CREW = DOUBLE K OF PEOPLE UNDER THE STAIRS, MEKALEK OF TIME MACHINE, BLAKE9 OF 9:15, BAZOOKA JOE, DOOLEY O, YOUNG EINSTEIN (UGLY DUCKLING), COUNT BASS D, LARGE PROFESSOR, RALPH M OF FUNKDOOBIEST, DJ PREMIER, DJ TOO TUFF (TUFF CREW), INSIGHT, KEV SAKODA, KOSMIC FOUR, DREW DOLLARS (PHILLY), TWO B (BROTHALOAD), X-RAY (MINDBENDA.com), COUNTERSTRYKE(CALCUTTERS), 3RD RAIL (SD), MAX ONE (CLUTCH SHOOTERS), K OZZ, SUNNY PHONO, IKE BURNER, GEE ROCK (NYC-FORCE ONE NETWORKZ), MINISTER DUBYA, R-RATED. DR.NUSE89 – LOVE HATES MONEY – TAF, NON, A.C. THE PROGRAM DIRECTOR, SPLIFKIN, OMAR GOODNESS, KAYO, 2 KOOL TONY, KING P PETE (AUSTRIA), M BALL, ASR Ent.(SLYMER&BIZ), LONE CATALYSTS, THE ARCH DRUIDS (BLUNT BOOGIE RECORDS), REKAL ONE, 215, DJ RESIDENT, THE L.A. BREAKERS, CHICKEN SCRATCH ADDICTS, J.SWIFT, PATTERNZ.COM, DUELONENYC, DJ SKELLY, K-POOK, EZRA&JOEONE (TJ!), MICHAEL GEORGE (PITT, PA), BAYLOU (Tehran-Iran), ALL STARS MOB – FLY,SIKE, KER, NEAR, AC, TOPIK, PAINT, MILK, REG, ABEL, FAT HED, AESTHETICS, B.POPE, DJ MANIPULATOR, RYKS, THOUSAND IVAN, RHYME ADDICTS, HEAVY CRATES, R.A. THE RUGGED MAN, CROS1, CHINKY EYED PRODUCTIONS, ADDICT1, ANTHRAX Q, APEX, PRIESTFOREVER, C-KUT (TOP2BOTTOMLA), CHAP, CHRIS CLARKE, BUTTA STYLES, CORY KLINE, DJ DUSK (RIP), POW SHADOWZ, RUSTO, PAX KRU, VICTOR aka HOUSEMONKEY, JAYMEDAWN, JAIME, WIDGET, JESSE TUCH, SHAQ, JOE C, JOSE!, JOHN ROBINSON, CADENCE, SUBSTANTIAL, KABOE, URBAN BEAT, KNOWTS, LONNIE aka WISEFOOL THE CAB DRIVER, MESS, DJ MIDAS, MIGUEL aka CANDIN, MIGHT Y JUNEBUGG, PERCEE P, PERX, PLAYBOY EDDIE, UTMOST (BEAT SWAP MEET), ANIMOSS, GERMFREE, REVERIE, S-BOOGIE, REALLIFE, SNAGONE, BLESTONE, SON CLEVA, KBH! – LB!, TOOL, URGE7, QWOTER, VIEWS, MIXMASTER WOLF, ETC.

Read more: http://www.myspace.com/theprogramdirector