Download: Stretch Armstrong & Bobbito 20th Anniversary Reunion Show

Big thanks to A To The L for taking the time to record, clean-up and upload this epic six hour reunion show. I’m just about to listen to this myself…

Stretch Armstrong & Bobbito 20th Anniversary Reunion Show On WKCR (10/22/10)

Alternative links can be found at AltRap’s original post.

Caught the show last nite…Wasn’t gonna miss this show even if i had to drag my ass outta bed with a crowbar to go to work..Classic nite,made me wish i was 25 again forreal.

Comment by dj blendz 10.22.10 @

I tuned in as well, gotta hear the rest of it though..Damn Stretch looking old.

Comment by keatso 10.22.10 @

Stretch has arms that are clearly long enough to box with god. Gonna have to peep this, I bet they had some dope guests show up.

Comment by gstatty 10.23.10 @

The show was dope! I listened live for all 5 hours and even tuned in an hour early to secure my spot on the MP3 stream.

Unfortunately, I never got to listen to the show live back then and rarely ever got to hear actual shows cuz I’m out here in the Bay Area, CA. Thankfully my man Kevvy Kev used to play a lot of the freestyle sessions from Stretch & Bobbito cuz Bob would send them to him. I remember Bobbito even coming on The King Tech Wake Up Show a few times, once in Feb ’94 with Kurious Jorge and Nas.

Comment by Shaun D. aka Wicked 10.23.10 @

DAMMIT!!!!!!! I’m without a computer right now so I didn’t get to check the show. Oh well. Simply put, The Stretch and Bobbito Show is the greatest radio show in the history of the FCC.

Comment by oskamadison 10.25.10 @

classic

Comment by ADA 10.27.10 @

In the pic he looks like Stretch Arms-LONG.

Comment by eric nord 10.28.10 @

Greatest show ever to hit the airwaves.. it was a great run fellas!

Comment by LEX 10.28.10 @