Statik Selektah and Termanology feat. M.O.P. – Thugathon 2010
Monday November 01st 2010,
Filed under: Newest Latest,Speaker Smashers,Steady Bootleggin'

Here’s an updated version the Term/Fame track…now with added Billy Danze! Taken from the 1982 album, out now.

Statik Selektah and Termanology feat. M.O.P. – ‘Thugathon 2010′

hottest shit i’ve heard in a long time. FIRE.

Comment by ell 11.02.10 @

The beat is so fucking rugged – some Sinister Funk™ shit.

Comment by Ross 11.02.10 @

For all his hardcore enthusiasm… Term is ** HORRIBLE **. I’ve never heard a verse of his that didn’t make me cringe with its trying (way) too hard lameness.

Show business isn’t for everyone; maybe Term should find a behind the scenes position where he’d be more useful? If not that, a total reinvention is in order. To what, I don’t know, but that’s why he’s an “artist” right?

Comment by Saratoga N. Blake 11.02.10 @

That Term/Statik “1982″ album aint bad at all,give it a chance..And yea Termanology does try too hard,i agree, but on this album he toned it down for the most part & just rhymed w/out all the Pun/Jay Z imitations

Comment by dj blendz 11.02.10 @

M.O.P. is so RAW that I can disregard the end of the song. BROWNSVILLE HOME OF THE BRAVE!

Comment by factual 11.04.10 @

Hmmm nice track…that beats nice..

Comment by Kevlar 11.04.10 @

Terminology is a fuckin bozo!!!!!!!

Comment by Jacob 11.04.10 @

That beat makes me feel like I’m about to conquer the world. I don’t think Term is that bad, he came up as a mixtape rapper so obviously the majority of his music is throwaway shit…but between his guest appearances and solid solo tracks he’s got about two albums worth of dope hip hop to his credit.

Comment by crusher 11.04.10 @

There’s a couple of odd joints on there but overall the 1982 album is good stuff.

Comment by Ross 11.05.10 @

I don’t get all the hate on Term. Dude spits correct. He may have started off with the whisper rap style, but he has matured quite well. He had some heatrocks on those hood politics mixtapes. He spits with legends in the rap game, including the aforementioned mash out posse. He is easily one of the better new school emcees out of the Bean and goes in hard for his city. Let dude get his shine on keep your itchy keyboard fingers up your nose where they belong.

Comment by gstatty 11.05.10 @