Action Bronson feat. Solace – The Illest
Sunday January 16th 2011,
Filed under: Killa Queens,Newest Latest,Outdoorsmen,Steady Bootleggin'

DP laced me with this Bronson/Solace version of this classic Alchemist beat.

Action Bronson feat. Solace – ‘The Illest’

FIRE!

Comment by Dallas 01.16.11 @

the LEGION laced this shit way before alchemist did….

Comment by T.S. 01.16.11 @

This is nice.

Comment by eric nord 01.16.11 @

This is very Queens. I gotta admit, didn’t think it was a smart move to rap over that beat at first. They both held their own and made sure they came correct tho. Mad props.

Comment by StaiBKNY 01.17.11 @

DAMN! When I saw the title plus Alc I thought it Bronsonelli was gonna go in over “the Illest” beat that Havoc used. That would be a crazzzzyy

Comment by Gunzoid 01.17.11 @

Okay, Robbie. This makes up for the last post. Solace is rather nice with his. Timeless Truth is one of few fairly recent rap discoveries that I was actually happy to have found. Good to see to see the better of this wave of artists working together. I assume both of these cats are over 25 though, so they have probably have some recollection of a decent hip hop scene.

Comment by digglahhh 01.17.11 @

Nice track. Like the sports references, ie Willie Mays. Very Phife-esque of them

Comment by BIGSPICE 01.18.11 @

@ digglahhh, Solace is under 25. I don’t know about Bronson but I’d guess he’s in the vicinity. This track goes back a bit but I’m glad to see it making a little noise now. I’m looking forward to both Timeless Truth and AB’s albums.

Comment by LEX 01.18.11 @

HARD

Comment by FACTUAL 01.19.11 @

First track i’ve heard someone as up to par as action. first dude really did his thing..action, bodied it as usual. glad the classic was preserved and not ruined. Ode to the realest!

Comment by bengl 01.19.11 @

@lex, surprised to see your comment that dude’s under 25. if only the new generation took notes as well as this kid..

Comment by bengl 01.19.11 @

good seeing cats from around the way buzzing. they BOTH RIPPED IT. #QUEENS

Comment by d-illa 01.20.11 @

for hookers selling pussy thatll never see a dime ..

Timeless Truth x action bronson = Death Wish 6

Comment by Vice Versah Da Crossing Guard 02.01.11 @

ACTION BRONSON…QUEENS REP…REP QUEENS…

Comment by BROKER*DTA 02.02.11 @