Action Bronson – On The Real
Tuesday January 04th 2011,
Filed under: Killa Queens,Mix Tapes,Newest Latest,Outdoorsmen,Steady Bootleggin'

Here’s a new joint from Action Bronson, going in over the Marley Marl classic. Taken from the new J-Love/Bronson mixtape Bon Aptitie…Bitch!!!!!, which should beis available via iTunes right now.

Action Bronson – ‘On The Real’

Track listing:

SATIN & SILK , FONDA , & J-LOVE
12) BORDERLINE
13) EASTERN PROMISES
14) 85 BARRITZ BRO-HAM
15) BODY LANGUAGE FEAT SCIENCE
16) AGED MANCHEGO
17) ALBINO GORILLA FEAT MEYHEM LAUREN & J-LOVE (PRODUCED BY J-LOVE)
18) ROASTED BONE MARROW FEAT A.G. DA THE CORONER & MAFFEW RAGAZINO
19) GET OFF THE P.P. ( PRODUCED BY TOMMY MAS )
20) TANGO & CASH FEAT MEYHEM LAUREN
21) SHAPE SHIFTERS FEAT MACHINE OF TEAM FACELIFT
22) NIGHT COURT PRODUCED DON PRODUCCI
23) CEVICHE FEAT SOLACE OF TIMELESS TRUTH
24) BLACK RAIN FEAT SHAZ ONE
25) DOUBLE IMPACT FEAT STARVING B
26) THE TEAM
27) MARIJUANA BRONSON
28) SHORTY BOP WITH A HOOK PRODUCED BY DON PRODUCCI
29) FRIENDLY FIRE
30) BRONSON HARD LEMONADE
31) I REMEMBER
32) AMUSE PUSCHE ( DON PRODUCCI )
33) ON THE REAL
34) RE ELECT DINKINS FEAT MACHINE OF TEAM FACELIFT & THE KID DAYTONA
35) CHILLI CHICKEN HAKKA STYLE

Looking forward to listen to this, Bronson is definitely the up and comer I’m most excited about…. but I seriously hope J-Love’s not gonna be too annoying on this tape.

Comment by raw loveski 01.04.11 @

I’ve been checking Itunes every day for the past week and a half looking for this. Is there any definitive date on its release yet?
Action and Meyhem have been killing me this year!!!!!!!

Comment by JakeBiz 01.04.11 @

Queens >

Comment by Alexander Richter | Photography 01.04.11 @

YA MAN J-LOVE ON THE MIX, BITCH, KNOW SHIT SON

Is he still doing this on every 2 minutes on the tracks?

Comment by pb 01.04.11 @

Just checked Itunes again and there it was… The absolute best shit i’ve heard since Marcberg!

Comment by JakeBiz 01.04.11 @

where is this thing i cant find it for the life of me. been looking all day. JakeBiz post the itunes html

Comment by burzan 01.04.11 @

Yo Jake. Are you in the US? The album is not available on my iTunes… drats!

Comment by Frank 01.04.11 @

Yo Frank…. I must have hit refresh 50 times until I got the bright idea to click ” See All Albums”
There it was……. Bon Appetit yall

Comment by Gunzoid 01.05.11 @

I don’t get the shouts over the rhymes at all? ..it’s like an old promo tape ..can you not get it without the shouts? …no way am I paying cash for something with shouts all over it.

Comment by Mac Hustle 01.05.11 @

ON THE DOPE, BRONSON KNOWS HOW TO COOK THAT BITCH!!!

Comment by DONALESKI 01.05.11 @

Link: iTunes.

Comment by Ross 01.05.11 @

Who would pay money for a project like this ? Two minute versions of your songs with constant pointless vocal drops over actual rapping + rhyming over other people beats when every other rapper puts out free albums with full original songs all the time….
The man and his music is great – so I really hope they will include those actual songs on his next real project/album and that it will come out soon!

Comment by Blanco 01.06.11 @