Grand Daddy I.U. – Da One
Monday February 14th 2011,
Filed under: Newest Latest,Steady Bootleggin',Strong Island

The Smooth Assassin delivers a little self-produced somethin’-somethin’ for the day when you’re either declaring ‘I Luh Her’ or ‘Eff You, Pay Me!’ depending on your situation.

Grand Daddy I.U. - ‘Da One’

Bonus:

Grand Daddy I.U. - ‘S.W.A.T. Freestyle’

This shit is hard

Comment by FACTUAL 02.14.11 @

dope as fuck

Comment by timothy 02.14.11 @

Yo Robert,

You’re on the internutz (none) daily. What do you make of the flagrant disrespekt towards the big homie Consequence of late? I am sure you are aware of the allegations that a ‘rapper’ from Virginia who hangs with a tights wearing skateboarder and tights wearing fashion idiot has bitten lines from Consequence??? Who would of thought that someone would of have the nerve to bite Consequence. Have they not seen his teeth son????

This rapper form Virginia is faker than the Correctional officer who enjoys crab meats that those dimwits from nahright adore.

I ask you to address this injustice. Because the illiterate Canadian who seems to run nahright these days seems to be biased and enjoys the company of men, (in particular the Canadian Jew in a wheelchair & the gay fish).

Speak on it. Heres an opportunity to ACTUALLY update the peoples favorite site, A salute to Weed Carriers.

Comment by Spliff Star 02.14.11 @

This shit is dope!

Plz Robbie post more stuff like this and less J Love & his weed carriers.

Thanks.

Comment by Qwermoo 02.15.11 @

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Less weed carriers??? Nah son. Robert is the only guy that fucks wit us.

On a another note, RIP Lamont Coleman. This Mister tribute is aight.

Thank me later Robert (no gay Canadian jewish wheelchair ridden rapper)

Comment by Spliff Star 02.15.11 @

^^^^^^^^^^

Mister C.

Comment by Spliff Star 02.15.11 @

^^^^^^^^^^^

Cee. Its hard to type on this old blackberry that Mr. Busta gave me 5 years ago. My bad Robert.

Comment by Spliff Star 02.15.11 @

This is tight!!!

Comment by Selorm Denu 02.16.11 @

Definitely feeling the freestyle.

Comment by eric nord 02.16.11 @