Video: The Doppelgangaz – Like What Like Me
Wednesday June 08th 2011,
Filed under: Not Your Average,Sharking,Video Clips

Don’t have the budget for video hoes? Grab an old doll out the dumpster. Third video from Lone Sharks.

Bang.

Comment by A'Peks 06.09.11 @

Beat’s ill and the rhymes are pretty decent too. I like this.

Comment by verge 06.09.11 @

These cats got a high low standard, that 2012 album was really good as well.

Comment by PAS 06.10.11 @

I definitely like these cats. Dashes of Gravediggaz, early Eminem, Dare iz a Darkside era Reggie Noble, over simple sounding and dope early 90s-esque production. …But, let me ask the Unkut commentariat this semi-rhetorical question?

Somehow, I get the feeling that if these cats had big video budgets and 4 million youtube views, a lot of these cats who give these dudes thumbs up here on Unkut would dismiss this shit as some impute, coopted derivative bullshit version of hip hop. Am I wrong?

Comment by digglahhh 06.10.11 @

@Digglahhh

If more of this kind of shit went commercial that would be a good thing.

Comment by jesse 06.12.11 @

All three tunes they’ve released for this lp so far have really hit the right marks with me and my tastes. Looking forward to the lp.

I would like this stuff with or without a huge video budget/promotion behind them. Sure, seeing them spit the same verses about some dirty trollop while jumping out of a limo or hummer would be kinda bug, but i would still like to see younger heads running out and copping hooded capes. It’s really their beats and rhymes that have set them apart and made them listenable to me so far.

Comment by Lair 06.14.11 @

zonin to the groggy pack in brisbane. Thanks for putting me on robbie!

Comment by LXICON 06.15.11 @

Eh, this is aight.

Comment by The Black Vince McMahon 06.15.11 @

These guys own stock in this website don’t they?

Comment by Cresno Fresh 06.22.11 @