Gravediggaz – The House That Hatred Built (Unreleased Demo)
Monday October 31st 2011,
Filed under: Demo Week,Promos & Exclusives,Rap Veterans,Steady Bootleggin'

Prince Paul just pulled this out of the vault for Halloween. Who said Twitter was useless?

“This is the First song we recorded as the Gravediggaz in 92″ . It was the intro to our demo and it was actually recorded the day I introduced these guys to each other at my house . This track never made the album but It was one of my favorite productions. This was the track that started it all .. RIP Poetic . Enjoy.”

The house that hatred built ( Unreleased Gravediggaz demo 92 ) by DJ Prince Paul

Dope!! …can’t think why this never made the LP? …I love the way PP is so blahzay about these ill productions he keeps digging up from back in the day.

Comment by Mac Hustle 10.31.11 @

Damn, I’m stealing this for one of my Halloween playlist tracks to throw up on facebook. I already posted Diary of a Madman, but the unreleased demo? fuckouttahere. Thanks for this one Robbie.

Comment by gstatty 10.31.11 @

HELL CHEA! If you scared…

Comment by bboycult 10.31.11 @

this is dope!!!

Comment by DaGrimeyWay 10.31.11 @

This is incredibly dope, wish this had made the cut on the original release. Hope there will be a deluxe re-release someday.

Comment by CrateDigga78 11.01.11 @

awesome– and yet i’m supposed to pretend a mush mouthed mediocrity like Meyhem Lauren to an obese no-breath-control retard like Action Bronstein have something to offer in 2011?

Comment by Mad Dog Morgan 11.02.11 @

Dope!

Comment by The Grand 11.02.11 @

Saw and heard this a few days ago and it’s DOPE!! I honestly didn’t know they were together and recording in ’92. I guess I always thought that RZA and them teamed up AFTER the Wu-Tang came out in late ’92/early ’93.

Comment by Shaun D. aka Wicked 11.04.11 @

hah– note the “Go Brooklyn” chant near the end, Paul sampling himself in Stet, as well he should!

of course, Prince Paul’s no fucking “J-Love” but who the hell is? (insert name of fat white mediocrity here ______).

Comment by Robin Gibb 11.04.11 @

Wicked, I think while the early Gravediggaz material was being recorded, Rza was working on the Wu Tang at the same time, and certain people were surprised at how big the Wu actually became, eventually.

Comment by silent minority 11.05.11 @

this track is timeless & beautiful. this is real hip-hop at its finest! thank you for posting this.

Comment by blackgeekgirl 12.08.11 @

I think Glenn Danzig would be very proud of this track! Anyways, The Gravediggaz were and still are underrated in my opinion. Thank you for posting this piece!

Comment by Ed 01.04.12 @