Roc Marciano – Emeralds
Thursday November 03rd 2011,
Filed under: Marcberg Season,Newest Latest,Steady Bootleggin',Strong Island

Weekend officially redeemed. Produced by Arch Druids.
Marcberg: Reloaded coming soon….

Roc Marciano - ‘Emeralds’

Dope joint!! Can’t wait for the Arch Druids to finally drop their new album… And I can’t wait for Marciano to drop his new album as well. And he’s been out here in the Bay Area a lot recording. Said he was gonna have a few shows too, but I haven’t seen or heard of anything… Yet.

Comment by Shaun D. aka Wicked 11.04.11 @

I need more joints like this in my life…this dude is definitely in his own lane. Sick.

Comment by oskamadison 11.04.11 @

Damn… Roc Marciano with incredible rhymes. Beat is crazy… But I Kind of wish he brought more Energy to This.

Beat=9/10 Rhymes 10/10 but the delivery could have been stronger in My humble opinion

I hope he redoes the track with a more aggressive delivery for the album but maybe the feedback is good with this one

Just Giving Honest Feedback as a fan.

Comment by rrdwfjv 11.04.11 @

ooooh. nice.

Comment by kaybee 11.04.11 @

This doesn’t do what Snow did to set off Marcberg. It’s nice but its just standard when you look at the classic crusher anthems he’s already got under his belt like Snow, Caviar, Golden Grail, Thugs Prayer. Thought he was gonna come back for L.I with a Rebel Without a pause effect to set it off and build on what he already did before… He’s still one of the nicest out but thought it was gonna go next level with this.

Comment by Polothetopgear 11.05.11 @

Cot damn heavy!

Comment by KVBeats 11.05.11 @

This track is slick…I would love to hear Roc up the delivery a bit. Dope rhymes from one of my favorite emcees.

Comment by Praverb 11.05.11 @

where the visual to this…n!ggas taking long…

Comment by $yk 11.06.11 @

Arch Druids got that Boom Bap…this that shit model chicks be bumpin; and you wonder why she think you a herb when you come talkin that YMCMB shit to her; Haha, FRESH for 2012.

Comment by bboycult 11.06.11 @

PUT THIS ON MY MUSH-MOUTH PLAYLIST..HIM AND LLOYD BANKS GOT THAT LIST ON LOCK!

Comment by QUITDABS 11.07.11 @

This blawg is deader than my regime. But I aint bodied.

Me > TRAGEDY KHADAFI

They trying to take out da kang, so they go afta my sun…

Bawse.

Comment by Muammar Gaddafi 11.23.11 @

you deleted my comment?

Who you think you are eskay?? FOH.

Comment by Muammar Gaddafi 11.24.11 @