Video: $am Hill – Poetic Justice
Tuesday January 03rd 2012,
Filed under: Bronx Bombers,Not Your Average,Video Clips

You might have caught Bronx native $amhill on the P Brothers The Gas LP, the Counterstrike mixtape, or a few old Unkut posts. If not, check out this new offering from his forthcoming EP, produced entirely by Preservation. Guess it’s time I transcribed the interview I did with $amhill in 2010…

Shouts to LEX for the heads-up.

Update: Here’s the mp3….

$amhill - ‘Poetic Justice’

He’s got a great flow.

Comment by eric 01.03.12 @

Song/Video is dope. Happy to see that the legendary Ralph McDaniels has been playing the video on a regular basis over on Video Music Box

Comment by mecbar 01.03.12 @

The kind of flow? & beat that killed Hip Hop …Zzzzzz

Comment by Mac Hustle 01.03.12 @

Thanks for sharing, I guess since the video is on facebook I would’ve never heard about it. That shit needs to be uploaded on youtube. Great track. Can’t wait for his ep to drop. I still bump “The Gas” almost every week.

Comment by raw love 01.03.12 @

ps. I hope the P Brothers are cooking something new right now…

Comment by raw love 01.03.12 @

Glad you figured out a way to post this. I think it’s insane that more sites and blogs don’t play cats like $amhill, Will Vill, Starvin B, etc..

Comment by LEX 01.03.12 @

Dooope, hope to hear more from Sam this year.

Comment by verge tibbs 01.03.12 @

After the Gas I was looking forward to hearing more Samhill but this is a bit dull. His verses are nice though. Where’s the P Brothers at????? The Gas rules the last 5 years along with Marcberg.

Comment by MJ 01.04.12 @

P Brothers need to do more shit. “The Gas” still crushes to this day. Where’s Boss Money at?

Comment by Thebeallendall 01.04.12 @

[...]   If you’re following the minimalistic street-wizened mature NY rap mini-movement (Roc Marciano, AG, KA), you should be up on Bronx’s $amhill as well. He is a great, possibly mildly unhinged writer but is incredibly elusive and his music is scarce. His songs favor lyrical and topical density, often require close attentive listening to appreciate, and are usually not the type to grab you immediately. But if you’re willing to put in the work it’s worth it.   This song is a few months old, but now there’s an official video to go with it. Apparently it’s part of an upcoming EP, which would be great. TBH, I actually have about 15 loose $amhill tracks accumulated around my hard drive that I keep meaning to post on here, I should probably get to that soon-ish.   DOWNLOAD: $amhill – Poetic Justice   via UNKUT [...]

Pingback by VIDEO: $amhill – Poetic Justice « Steady Bloggin' 01.05.12 @

yo, just to let you know the file for the song cannot be found. I need this joint!! I also cant believe the video is not to be found on youtube. This is good New York Rap! Thanks

Comment by rocky 01.06.12 @

Classic shit never gets old, Sam hill is nice.

Comment by Kaybee 01.06.12 @

This shit just made my day.

Big up from the Netherlands

Comment by GoodEar 01.08.12 @

Not feeling this kid…But props to the God

Comment by qbd1 01.08.12 @

[...] Source : UnKut [...]

Pingback by $AMHILL // POETIC JUSTICE (PROD PRESERVATION) #VIDEO# | Dj Loscar 01.09.12 @

RT @unkut Three Samhill sure shots….Bronx Keeps Creating It… http://t.co/vPxHObc6 http://t.co/Bj2Dk7eD http://t.co/UmGC5USc

Comment by @KPrinceBBP 08.21.12 @