No Country For Old (Rap) Men: How Kanye Broke The Heart of Rap’s Greatest Weed Carrier
Wednesday July 25th 2012,
Filed under: Douche Hammers,No Country For Old (Rap) Men,Web Work,Weed Holders

Second drop in my new weekly series for Acclaim touches on the rise and fal of the GOAT Weed Holder, Consequence.

LMAO THIS WHY UNKUT REMAINS MY FAV SITE TO VISIT

Comment by QUITDABS 07.26.12 @

classic.

Comment by swordfish 07.27.12 @

Robbie silence on the breakup of his Queens fav is deafening… all I can hear is sobs muffled by a pillow coming from Rob’s bedroom (none).

RIP MoBB Deep. its ova dun.

Comment by spliffStar 07.29.12 @

Co-sign spliffStar– DROP A GEM ON HAVOC!!

Comment by Troilus 08.03.12 @

Yes this is classic!! Cheeba stasher is the illest term…speaking of the Mobb, they have had many a cheeba stasher as well…

Comment by dlp 08.03.12 @

pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty sure mobb deep isn’t robbie’s fav crew. Also, good on you for mentioning rhymefest, the guy is highly underrated. He has a song I have stashed away in my digital crates that I can’t remember that still bangs to this day. If I find it I’ll send it to you rob. Most important aspect of this article though is “Salute to Weed Carriers!” is back.

Comment by gstatty 08.04.12 @

Nice one. Props

Comment by PTHH 08.07.12 @

Good shit!

And lol at gstatty and his “digital crates”. haha *shaking head*

Comment by Wicked 08.08.12 @

gstatty, do you mean Rhymefest’s ‘Prepare for the Fest’ track? I haven’t heard much of him but that was a nice track.

Mobb Deep kept going from weed owners to cheeba stashers, a constant cycle till the recent split.

Comment by silent minority 08.10.12 @