Roc Marciano – Just Let Me Be

World premier of this new Roc Marciano cut, produced by Australian production duo Fre$heep. You can cop this on limited-edition 45 (200 only) or the Antidepressants CD over here, fuckboys.

An UNKUT exclusive!!! Thanks for all the love Robbie!

Comment by djsheep 10.26.12 @

This is dope, but can someone PLEASE explain to me why it’s $20 to ship a 7″ record to the United States??? I’ve ordered 7″ vinyl singles from the Juno site in the UK and they charge me $3 for shipping.

Comment by Wicked 10.27.12 @

peace “Wicked”. Here is your answer, if you go and have a look at the prices yourself – http://auspost.com.au/apps/international-parcel.html – select “United States”, have a look at the price for “Registered Post International”. It’s $19.70. I thought, a 30 cent extra for the mailer, tape and time to pack it would be apt. I know it sucks, our country is really fucked up for postage prices! Sorry my brother. I hope you still chose to support, if not, enjoy the clip online. peace DJ $heep / Bulletproof Crates Recordings / FRE$HEEP.

Comment by djsheep 10.27.12 @

Peace DJ Sheep. That’s CRAZY!! Why is Australia like that??? I’m gonna have to suck it up and order it cuz there’s no way I would ever settle for some lame mp3 cuz mp3′s ain’t SHIT!! haha I always need that VINYL!! Or at least a CD. You got some seriously dope beats on that CD as well. Keep doin your thing. peace

Comment by Wicked 10.27.12 @

I just e-mailed you, I’ll do you a deal seein’ you got a radio show my brother. Reply to me and I’ll sort you out this week. It’s crazy man, they got some CRAZY postage issues in this country!

Comment by djsheep 10.27.12 @

^^does a bedroom dj count as a radio show? i got the projects on lock, son! :)
– WBRM

Comment by lou 10.27.12 @

sorry guys, it is what it is… this is a limited project. support independent artists so we can make the funds to keep building and bringing quality music to ya’ll… we’re not looking for radio play. just for people who want good music to pay and receive it! :) thanks tho. B

Comment by djsheep 10.27.12 @

Props to Sheep…this shit is illy!!

Comment by AFFEX 10.28.12 @

Will this go on iTunes or be put up on bandcamp? I know everybody gotta hustle, but the prices are steep.

Comment by Thomas 10.29.12 @