No Country For Old (Rap) Men: A Biter By Any Other Name

I forgot to add that fuckyberg Jugaknot who tried to copyright the name and prevent Breeze Brewin’ and his crew from calling themselves Juggaknots

No Country For Old (Rap) Men: A Biter By Any Other Name

trademark down w/ currensy adopted the super villain ala mf doom

Comment by cocotaso 11.20.12 @

not to mention that short dawg character.

Comment by cocotaso 11.20.12 @

Well to be fair, Tragedy abandoned his *own* name for his first album…

Comment by pixelated 11.20.12 @

Best case of this was probably “Havoc and Prodeje” the west coast dudes who just happened to lift the Mobb names and by some strange coincidence form a group using them.

Comment by Lair 11.20.12 @

Ikon the mic king bit Vinny Paz’s old moniker Icon the Hologram. And anyone with the name Lil or Young can just be deaded imo. Ed Lover and Doctor Dre off Yo MTV raps always had me confused as a kid because there was already a Dr. Dre and he was down with NWA. There is some german imposter named Gstatty with an uppercase G who lives in Germany and plays soccer and if I ever find him I’m gonna choke him out with my mouse cord and tell him how my name is supposed to be pronounced, its gee-stattee, not no G-Shtot-tee you damn kraut.

Comment by gstatty 11.27.12 @

Word I don’t get this bullshit. Biting is the number one no no in hip hop.

Even looking to Australia there’s two Dialect’s even though the Adelaide one is pretty well known.

Worst is that there’s a Blaq Poet (although spelt different) from Western Australia. That’s some dumb shit.

Comment by Johnny B Good 12.01.12 @