Video: Godd Bootgod Meets General Steele
Wednesday February 20th 2013,
Filed under: BK All Day,In The Trenches,Internets,Video Clips

For all the Timbo Kings out there:

Dallas Penn: “For several years I’ve wanted to politic with Steele from Smif-n-Wessun on the Boot Camp Clique Chronicles. Steele is the self-proclaimed ‘Timberland King’ and after I witnessed a portion of his archives I can cosign that statement.

Timberland actually gifted a couple pairs of boots to me so I could issue them to Steele. Under that pretense I met up with the homey to talk Timberland and what the tree logo means to him. I got WAY more than what I bargained for with my visit. Here’s the 1st of three(3) videos I’m dropping with the Boot Camp Clik general”.

His house seems like a 20yo house but he must be near 40. Long live rappers not growing up.

Comment by Gx 02.20.13 @

Yeah, kind of depressing. Looks like all he has to show for his years of great music is a filthy studio apartment and a closet full of Timberlands.

Comment by Caesar 02.21.13 @

I don’t reckon there’s anything wrong with it. Keep it real general Steele.

It’s nothing on that photo Rob pisted of blaqoets living room a few years back with a ps1 in it!!!

Comment by Gx 02.21.13 @

Hahaha, I remember that, and when I went to revisit it, the photo is mysteriously gone.

Comment by Caesar 02.21.13 @

Those fuckboi’s at Myspace changed all the photo links and effed-up a lot of pics I’d linked to in the past.

Comment by Robbie Ettelson 02.21.13 @

I nominate the Funk Doc to show Steele how it’s done…

Comment by lou 02.21.13 @