Video: Public Enemy – I Stand Accused [The Source Diss]
Saturday February 02nd 2013,
Filed under: Strong Island,The 90's Files,Video Clips

Here’s the video that Public Enemy made to fire back at some negative coverage in The Source, as mentioned by Shecky Green in the second part of his interview. File this with the Cypress Hill songs about The Source and Rodney O‘s Fuck New York album.

Thanks to Thomas Rock for pointing this out.

Yikes…wish it was dope…what was the Cypress song dissing The Source?

Comment by Eatshit 02.02.13 @

Wow, I never saw that. Wish I knew about it back when I worked there. LOL

Comment by Werner von Wallenrod 02.03.13 @

I’m not sure if there was a cypress song dissing the source though i do remember seeing them live in London and B-Real burning a copy of The Source on stage

Comment by Carl 02.03.13 @

“Fuck all y’all, comin’ of the wall/I got a nigga from The Source swingin’ from my balls” – Cypress Hill “Let It Rain”

“And to one certain writer, James Bernard…yeah you, motherfucker…nigga got mad that I wouldn’t let him suck my dick and I smacked him and told him to get the fuck outta here, so he started writing some bullshit. Wait till I see you again…bitch!” – Cypress Hill “Strictly Hip Hop”

Comment by Robbie 02.03.13 @

Funny that most people around the world apparently never saw this one back then. I saw it a few times on Yo! MTV Raps in Holland (MTV Europe).

Comment by The Grand 02.03.13 @

Anyone giving a fuck what the source thinks post 1988 is your first mistake

And I can only imagine it being all downhill from there

Comment by RobThom 02.03.13 @

First time I’ve seen that video as well. Nice one.

Willie D and Ice Cube throw some jabs at “Sorz” magazine in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeI1L7eHA0M

And Ice-T dissed the Source on “It’s On”: “When I see you in my sights/I’ll give your ass a story to write”

Comment by hotbox 02.03.13 @