R.I.P. Chris Kelly [Kriss Kross]
Wednesday May 01st 2013,
Filed under: Rest In Peace,Video Clips

Chris “Mac Daddy” Kelly of Kriss Kross fame has been found dead at his home in Atlanta at age 34.
As annoying as “Jump” was, I have to admit I kinda fuxed with “Warm It Up” at the time. Hopefully Jermaine Dupri helps out with the service, since he stayed eating off these guys for years.

Tears. Warm It Up sounds fresh today.

Comment by andrewfrumrusha 05.01.13 @

Damn, I feel so old now. R.I.P. to him. Their 2nd album was good.

Comment by ceedub 05.02.13 @

First off, RIP Chris. But you guys really fucked with Kriss Kross like that? In 1991 when albums like Amerikkkas Most Wanted and We Can’t Be Stopped were coming out?

Comment by Caesar 05.02.13 @

@Caesar: I sure as hell didn’t buy it but I borrowed it off a kid at school for shit’s ‘n gigs.

Comment by Robbie Ettelson 05.02.13 @

“Warm It Up” was the shit, as was the “Jump” remix with Supercat. FTW. RIP.

Comment by TOBES 05.02.13 @

i bought jump vinyl…
for the instrumental…
fuck off…
i was a baby…

Comment by $amhill 05.02.13 @

I fucked w Jump!!!!!! I was 11 years old…I didn’t know better. All I knew was that it made me feel hype, and it made my parents go mad! Mad kids at school fucked w Jump…we were in Canada though.

Comment by Q 05.02.13 @

$amhill the almighty truth
your girl fucked me for some Nike boots
…and she ain’t even get ‘em.

DROP THAT HEAT!!!

Comment by Q 05.02.13 @

jump is dope at NBA games during jump balls. Warm it up was nice.

Comment by illssdd 05.02.13 @

I was a freshmen at S.I.U. at Carbondale when I first heard and seen the video for Jump. I fuxed with Kriss Kross then and I send out a prayer for his soul and his family. R.I.P. Mac Daddy.

Comment by Bug 05.02.13 @

Didn’t mess with none of their music, but RIP to him..34 is way too young for anyone to go

Comment by lou 05.02.13 @

R.I.P. Chris Kelly [Kriss Kross] http://t.co/paoevdumVt

Comment by DJGH aka R@$#0D (@djgreenhornet) 05.02.13 @

One of those strange things for me again. Just grabbed “Da Bomb” about 4 days ago for a buck.

Really the best joint on there is “Alrite”

Comment by Lair 05.02.13 @

Damn, there’s enough Ben Davis and Kani in that video to take me back….

Comment by BIGSPICE 05.02.13 @

Yup i had jump, the super cat remix and warm it up on vinyl. For a quick second it was hot then after a month you quickly relaize its junk, especially with all the great music 91 had to offer. Still rip. i think being part of a gimmack always bothered these too..i feel bad for the brother. Peace

Comment by 357nyc 05.02.13 @

Yo…me and my Sun lost @ the High School talent show as Freshmen ( on our EPMD duo shit ) ( original beats/ rhymes ) to a couple of hoe caking/fuckboi Sophomore and Junior niggas that dressed up and fuckin LIP SYNCED to ‘ Jump ‘ ….that shit was powerful; it’s been No Country/Old Rap Men for me ever since.

So fuck them RuPaul Drag Race niggas but………RIP to Chris Kelly!

Comment by bboycult 05.03.13 @