Roc Marciano – The Specialist

the-specialist-529760l

Unreleased new Roc Marciano track produced by Pete Rock, as heard on DJ Premier‘s Live From Headqcourterz radio show.

Pete Rock produced? Sounds like a Roc Marciano beat.

Comment by esto 10.22.13 @

You can hear Pete rock throughout for starters?

Comment by Dusty 10.22.13 @

Pete Rock is like “Oh Roc wants this beat? Hold up, let me take the drums out”

Comment by hotbox 10.22.13 @

Don’t know if ya’ll heard, but Roc just released the track list to “The Pimpire Strikes Back.” Shit looks dope, only track I’m iffy about is the one produced by Evidence, dude hasn’t been impressing me lately.

Comment by esto 10.22.13 @

Why is this all of a sudden a big deal? It was first played on DJ Premier’s radio show back on Friday night August 23. LATE PASS FOR YOU MAWFUCKAS!!

Comment by Wicked 10.23.13 @

It’s noteworthy because none of you other dorks bothered to rip it by itself.

Comment by Robbie 10.23.13 @

wicked….actually pete rock played it in 2011 on sirius when he had the show with lord sear.

Comment by wowo 10.25.13 @

Robbie, I never cared to separate it and post it cuz I don’t think its all that. Not to mention, I assumed the proper mp3 would hit the net anyways.

wowo, that’s cool. I didn’t know that cuz I’ve always listened to DJ Premier’s Live From HQ radio show on Friday nights. Lord Sear’s show is on at the exact same time so I never got to hear Pete Rock mix on the nights he was there. I never seen anyone ever post the audio of those appearances.

Comment by Wicked 10.26.13 @