Should Lord Jamar Be Elected To The Conservative Rap Coalition Board?
Monday March 24th 2014,
Filed under: Conservative Rap Coalition,Feedback,Rap Veterans,Vote Or Die

332522_1_f-copy

The New Yorker has just published a piece on Lord Jamar titled ‘Hip-Hop’s Alpha Conservative’, where he is quoted the following: “I think I represent the hip-hop conservatives. And I use the word ‘conservative’ in the sense of conservation: I’m trying to conserve hip-hop and its essence.” With his recent fine work shitting on white rappers, MC’s wearing skirts and the general influx of overly emotion Wimp Rap, is Jamar the guy that the Conservative Rap Coalition needs to take the organization to the next level, by being elected as the Minister of Information? Providing he doesn’t start upsetting the Jewish Defence League with any ill-advised Professor Griff-style rants against Eminem‘s manager, he could be the last piece of the CRC puzzle as we continue our mission to civilize the uncivilized progressive rap fans of the world…

Should Lord Jamar Be Made An Official CRC Spokesman?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Lord Jamar should be penetrated by a white wagon full of white rapping niggas. Insecure nigga.

Comment by DID 03.24.14 @

Man,..!fuck yellawolf fuck wack miller and fuck wacklemore

Comment by Timeo 03.24.14 @

Fuck Lord Jamar…Paul C n*gga

Comment by robbieduhurensohn 03.24.14 @

it’s sad that the only press Jamar gets now is for hate-speak.

Comment by public school whitey 03.24.14 @

Swear to u no lie I was about to ask u Robbie,the leader of
this here “CRC”, before seeing this post,what did u think of Lord Jamar ‘s recent comments ? Great timing.

Comment by Lou 03.24.14 @

It’s unfortunate that people, particularly white people can’t get past themselves to realize that the brother is completely telling the truth! I say first, Official CRC spokesman, then Jamar for President!! Keep speaking the truth Jamar!!

Comment by B 03.25.14 @

Not entirely sure he’s CRC material, tbh.

Not once have I seen him wearing any type of collar in his VladTV videos, and he’s in his 40s and still wearing streetwear t-shirts/caps, + basketball sneakers.

Comment by brian beck 03.25.14 @

Just because macklemore etc are wack, that doesn’t mean lady jamar is/was any great talent, he’s a washed up race baiter, desperate for attention. He is good to point and laugh at though.

Comment by the artist formerly known as shorty shitstain 03.25.14 @

How about Lawd Jamar naming the 100% ‘fag’s in hip-hop if he’s so shook about black dudes sucking dick, rubbing the dicks together in hot embrace, sliding their throbbing chocolate tumescence into…

Seriously, though, any so-called ‘spokesman’ who doesn’t cop to the fact black folks and rappers have same % homosexuals– likely more in rap’s case– as general population is a delusional or duplicitous cornball fuck.

CRC is doing just fine without him.

Comment by Wallabee Creampie 03.25.14 @

I think his views on race in hip hop are fair enough. There is a massive cultural swagger jack. I think his views on homosexuality are really homophobic and paranoid. The media can be as gay it likes as a hetero male I’m not wearing a skirt or touching any dick that’s not my own. Dandys have run the fashion and entertainment industry’s for ever. If you let that shit feminise you your prob wired gay anyway. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

Comment by Gx 03.25.14 @

Brothers, this can not happen.Dude is the polar opposite of everything fly. Peace to Grand Puba
And Sadat X.

Comment by @flyacoca513 03.25.14 @

Man, I’ve been like, “fuck Lord Jamar”, since he was “riding around town, running down crackers.” This dude’s clearly not CRC material.

Comment by skinny 03.25.14 @

I voted yes. At least make him the CRC dress code enforcer.

Comment by esto 03.25.14 @

I came here to shit on Jamar, but when I read the article I actually agree with some of his points…but his fascination with this topic and “alpha males” and is very suspect, God.

Comment by keatso 03.27.14 @

i voted yes cause we need that voice. since the females encourage skirt wearing men and he ain’t lying about the whites are guests in hip hop. he just needs to be enlightened about how dope yelawolf is and how wolfboy did what he did on his own independently. after puba left the group lord jamar imo was the hardest outta bn.

Comment by dmfslimm 03.28.14 @

What the hell is a matter with White People?????
Why the fuck do you get so personally offended.
I’m not Black but JAMAR speaks the TRUTH!!!!!!
Hip Hop needs LORD JAMAR NOT RA the Republican Man!!

Why aren’t these angry White People so upset with Jamar NOT upset with RA the REPUBLICAN Man who hangs out with Anne Coulter a well known White Supremacist and hate mongrel????????????? Or RA supporting Sara Palin???????
That doesn’t bother White People at all?????
RA is some white god to these Cornballs and his whole gimmick is about Color. And he loves LORD JAMAR?? LOL

RA campaigned for John McCain and Sarah Palin!!!!
He is the fucking disgrace. He’s the phony.
He hasn’t made classic albums like BRAND NUBIAN!
His albums are corny.

LORD JAMAR is the best spokes man for HIP HOP.
HIP HOP is NOT White!!! Unless you’re Black or Puerto Rican of course you’re a guest.
Much love to JAMAR!!! Good Dude and he is far from Racist!!!!!!

Comment by DJ Davito 03.29.14 @

Hey davito do you go in for mass sweeping statements much??????????????? All white people love RA?????????? What the fuck are you wittering on about???????????? I’m white and not a fan of RA. If you’re down with Jamoron and his cultural apartheid that’s up to you, but don’t presume that if someone doesn’t like Jamoron they are a fucking Republican.

Comment by the artist formerly known as shorty shitstain 03.29.14 @

I’VE HAD IT WITH THE LORD JAMAR BASHING. I’VE SEEN ALL THE VLAD EPISODES AND THE MAN HAS CLEARLY STATED THIS IS HIS OPION NO MORE NO LESS HE HAS THE RIGHT TO IT. I PERSONALLY AGREE WITH 95% OF WHAT HE HAS SAID. THIS IS A CULTURE THAT IS OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT IT IS STILL A BLACK AND LATINO ORIGINATED CULTURE NO MORE NO LESS. WHITES HAVE MADE PLENTY CONTRIBUTIONS TO THIS CULTURE FROM EMCEEING, DEEJAYING, GRAFFITI, BEATBOXING AND PRODUCING. PEOPLE LIKE PAUL C (RIP) THE BEASTIE BOYS (RIP EMCEE A) 3RD BASE, EVERLAST, NONPHIXION VINNY PAZ DEMIGODS ETC. ALL ARE OR WERE DOPE,HOWEVER, THIS CULTURE IS A BLACK, AND LATINO BASED CULTURE THAT IS OPEN TO EVERYONE THATS NOT RACIST. SEE PEOPLE DIDN’T SAY SHIT WHEN GROUPS LIKE XCLAN, PARIS, KAM,BRAND NUBIANS, KING SUN, P.E. WERE OUT AND YOU STILL HAD WHITE ARTIST THEN. HOUSE OF PAIN, ADORE, MILKBONE, RA, 3RD BASE, TARRI B, WACK ASS VANILLA ICE WACK ASS SNOW, THE YOUNG BLACK TEENAGERS (YEAH THOUGHT I FORGOT AND THEY WERE ALL WHITE WITH A NAME LIKE THAT) BUT THEY ALL KNEW AND RESPECTED THE CULTURE FOR WHAT IT WAS AND STILL IS AND TO BE FRANK WHEN THE YOUNG BLACK TEENAGERS CAME OUT WITH THAT NAME THEY CAUGHT HELL FOR THAT BUT ANY WAY THESE ARTIST NEVER ONCE SAID THAT ANY OF THE BLACK GROUPS I METION WERE RACIST OR NOTHING NOT ONE DAMM WORD. BUT NOW WE HAVE A TIME WHEN EVERY ONE IS POLITICALLY CORRECT AND CAN’T SAY NOTHING . IT’S TO BAD A LOT OF WHITE PEOPLE CAN’T SEE THIS . A LOT OF THE FLACK HE IS GETTING IS FROM THESE NEW YOUNG BLACK & WHITE FANS WHO HAVE NO PAST KNOWLEDGE OF THE CULTURE. I’VE READ THE COMMENTS UNDER THE YOUTUBE VIDEOS HALF OF THEM SAY STUFF LIKE “WHO THE HELL IS THIS DUDE” AND STUFF LIKE THAT. SO ALL I’M SAYING IS THE MAN IS ASKED A QUESTION AND WHATS HIS TAKE ON IT AND PEOPLE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH HI ANSWER CAUSE IT’S NOT SUGAR COATED. BY THE WAY FUCK ANY GROWN MAN THAT WEARS DRESSES OR WANTS TO MAKE HIPHOP CULURE FULLY HOMOSEXUAL. WORD TO LORD JAMAR PUNKS JUMP UP TO GET BEATDOWN

Comment by DERRICK 03.29.14 @

Jamar and ReatArd Man are both fucking ignorant cornballs. Self-hating so-called ‘black men’ licking Jamar’s ashy has-been ass are the downfall of the race.

Arthur Ashe >>>>>>

Comment by Althea Gibson-Sosa 03.29.14 @

p/s–

Comment by Althea Gibson-Sosa 03.29.14 @

If you’re on here throwing shade at Jamar, you’re just degrading yourself. Jamar for CRC.

Comment by Fosterakahunter 03.31.14 @

I don’t understand why they are so upset over Lord Jamar calling them guests and outsiders. The evidence of failed Hip Hop conversations with many of them in person and online and they don’t acknowledge or are aware of many of Hip Hop’s pioneering events is proof they just weren’t there. They won’t know that “La Di Da Di” version Robbie had was an original with the last part snipped off, they’ll think the album version is original or worse, Snoop did it first.

This hate for Lord Jamar looks as childish as someone acting like they saw a new movie but can’t explain anything in it or tell you what happens. We used to call that perpetrating a fraud.

Comment by $yk 03.31.14 @

Dope post.. I voted yes. Can’t say I fully agree or am as passionate about all of his stances, but the man calls it as he sees it and is certainly an upholder of this thing we call conservative rap. I’d love to read an UNKUT interview. I know it’d be a good opportunity to solidify his points and remind everyone just how important Brand Nubian is.

Comment by LEX 04.02.14 @

“I’d love to read an UNKUT interview. I know it’d be a good opportunity to solidify his points and remind everyone just how important Brand Nubian is.”

100% co-sign that.

Comment by Lou 04.02.14 @

I had the opportunity to perform at the Essential Festival in London @ Finsbury Park with all the original members of Brand Nubian!! It was funny to see masses of white kids running up to the Gods for autographs!! Black musical genres including hip hop have all seen various non black people become involved from a creative standpoint of the music and it’s all good as long as the music stays black and true to it’s roots!!

Comment by M.D. 04.13.14 @

PEACE and LOVE to LORD JAMAR!!!
I am not Black and I agree 110% with what he says!!!!
Why White People are so insecure of themselves they feel some need to defend themselves lol. Like they have been oppressed lol.
Hilarious!!!!
99% of Old School Hip Hop Purist I know of all colors agree with Jamar.
The White Kids rap God ” RA the Republican Man” agrees with Jamar too! And he is a conservative Republican who hangs out with that White Supremicist Anne Coulter and is on Fox News all the time lol and he agrees with Jamar about White People being guests lol.
I wish this was 1990 and Paris, Chuck D, Brother J, Wise Intelligent , Lakim Shabazz and X Clan were running Hip Hop!!!!!!!
MC Search also agreed with Jamar.

LONG LIVE JAMAR who is the only person with the Balls to try to save Hip Hop!!!!!!!👍

Comment by Dj Davito 06.26.14 @